onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black and Gold 2?

Eddie Hitler

Also, to people asking disgruntled fans to 'hold off' and support the lads until the end of the season, I have 2 issues;

1. Supporting Vale and making it clear we're unhappy with Smurf are not mutually exclusive. Me being angry at the sketchy and bizarre dealings of our owner has nothing to do with me praying to every God that Cicilia learns how to trap a football.

2. If we wait till the end of the season, everyone moves on for a few months and Vale become a peripheral issue in people's lives. Smurf will live to fight another season (should he desire), and when we reconvene in August it'll be "give the lads a chance, the season's barely started !!!!!111!"

When is the right time? When can I make it clear that Smurf is destroying my football club? Why do people equate Smurthwaite with the relegation battle?

Advert

Why do people equate Smurthwaite with the relegation battle?

Because his actions have put us in it!

You could argue that the deserves to see it all go **** up...but that would be far more hurtful to us as fans than it would to him as the business owner. And let's not forget, if he's as rich as some think he can walk away, take the hit financially and forget it all. We can't.

Personally I'm just going to concentrate on the 9 games left, simply because I honestly have no appetite for Fourth ******* Division football again.

Because his actions have put us in it!

You could argue that the deserves to see it all go **** up...but that would be far more hurtful to us as fans than it would to him as the business owner. And let's not forget, if he's as rich as some think he can walk away, take the hit financially and forget it all. We can't.

Personally I'm just going to concentrate on the 9 games left, simply because I honestly have no appetite for Fourth ******* Division football again.

I made a mistake. My wording was unclear.

What I was trying to articulate was why can we not express displeasure at Smurf and simultaneously support the players in these last 9 games (not that they deserve it after Tuesday)?

Also, to people asking disgruntled fans to 'hold off' and support the lads until the end of the season, I have 2 issues;

1. Supporting Vale and making it clear we're unhappy with Smurf are not mutually exclusive. Me being angry at the sketchy and bizarre dealings of our owner has nothing to do with me praying to every God that Cicilia learns how to trap a football.

2. If we wait till the end of the season, everyone moves on for a few months and Vale become a peripheral issue in people's lives. Smurf will live to fight another season (should he desire), and when we reconvene in August it'll be "give the lads a chance, the season's barely started !!!!!111!"

When is the right time? When can I make it clear that Smurf is destroying my football club? Why do people equate Smurthwaite with the relegation battle?

Couldn't agree more with this!

I made a mistake. My wording was unclear.

What I was trying to articulate was why can we not express displeasure at Smurf and simultaneously support the players in these last 9 games (not that they deserve it after Tuesday)?

For me should there be protests during the game, the mood will not be a positive one which our players need to try and pick up the points for survival. Protests against the banker should be done before and or after matches until we are either down or safe. I firmly believe the positive atmosphere in the last two home games made the difference.

I do however understand the point made earlier,some feel it's better to do it now to gather momentum rather than waiting .

I don't believe expressing displeasure at Smurf and positively supporting the team at same time for survival is possible. Others may disagree but that's how I see it.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

My form of protest is to let our owner know just how much I find his conduct, views and comments detrimental to the club. I've never received a response so not holding my breath for a reply to my latest broadside.

Like someone else said his tenure is disintegrating into a complete and utter farce and I just wish he would leave. If I had the money I would gladly pay of his alleged debts just to give us a chance.

I have just read all 10 pages if that's what you want the chairman to go and protest that's ok

But you want him to sell to who you want ?

why she he not just sell up that's what you want

ITS HIS CLUB HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS

WHY SHOULD HE NOT GET HIS MONEY BACK AND SELL TO AN HEDGE FUND OFFER WITH ALL THE OBUSE I WOULD

BUT HE IS TRYING TO SELL TO SOMEONE HE THINKS WILL TAKE CARE OF THE CLUB

MANY ON HERE THINK HE SHOULD SELL UP BUT ONLY TO SOMEONE THEY WANT

I THINK YOU WILL GET THE EDGE OFFERS ACCEPTED AND SAD AS IT WOULD BE THATS WHAT YOU ARE WISHING FOR

THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER CARY ON AND YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU WISH FOR HIM TO SELL UP ? WHY SJOULD HE CARE WHO BUYS IT IF HE GETS HIS MONEY BACK

:wacko:

What a ******* he really is!!

How dare he put loads of money into my club and expect to get any of it back.

Where do i sign up for this march?

Are you happy with how he's spent it? Are you happy with the decisions he's made and the effect they've had?

I'm staggered that people still support him. Can you not see the damage he is causing?

Sent from my D6603 using the onevalefan mobile app

For me should there be protests during the game, the mood will not be a positive one which our players need to try and pick up the points for survival. Protests against the banker should be done before and or after matches until we are either down or safe. I firmly believe the positive atmosphere in the last two home games made the difference.

I do however understand the point made earlier,some feel it's better to do it now to gather momentum rather than waiting .

I don't believe expressing displeasure at Smurf and positively supporting the team at same time for survival is possible. Others may disagree but that's how I see it.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Has anyone mentioned protests during the game?

I aren't prepared to say that tbh,we will just have to see what happens,i have no reason to doubt it,also smurf already said they had the money to buy but wanted more time to get money together to run the club

Smurf says lots of things, most of it is complete ********

What a ******* he really is!!

How dare he put loads of money into my club and expect to get any of it back.

Where do i sign up for this march?

I'd be more than happy for him to take it back if we were in a better position than we he arrived.

The fact that the club's regressed in almost every facet makes it fairly objectionable that he believes he should get all his money back. We suffer, he gains. Please, look at this objectively and realise we're the ones taking the hit here, not the man who's caused all of these issues.

Archived