onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black and Gold 2?

Eddie Hitler

In the midst of the current disaster, it seems that NS escapes with merely keyboard warrior anger and a few comments on Twitter. Even the Senile seem to accept their treatment by him.

The fact that he is the sole owner of the Club means that fans are reluctant to take that criticism further in case he totally throws his dummy out of the sweetie jar.

The original B&G effort was an attempt to rally the fans but we all know that the only reason the previous leeches left was due to the "starve 'em out" campaign and the associated financial pressure that that caused.

Many fans will also be reluctant to rock any boats whilst we are facing a relegation battle but surely Smurf needs to realise that it's us and not him that are the most important part of the Club?

We need to show would-be investors that there is more to Port Vale than Mr Smurthwaite.

Advert

So is Norman's.

The Coventry scarf he wore on our pitch, the absolute weapon.

DyBYmHd.jpg

that really highlights everything that you need to know about our owner. He simply doesn't understand that you don't turn things into a pantomime. Sadly he's been doing this ever since. Now he has turned the club into a circus.

Its clear to everyone that action is needed. We can't force an EGM or anything of the sort but we can make it clear that we are angered at the decision Smurf has undertaken.

I imagine a few will have their B&G scarves knocking about so maybe its time for a reappearance. Coordinated chant on a certain minute? Red cards?

Issue is, is that some will say we're 'distracting' the players in a relegation battle and others will claim that we're never happy, and will protest regardless of the incumbent. Although 95% of me is ready to fight the clown for our football club, the other 5% is apprehensive at the prospect of abuse, apathy, and adulation (of Smurf). The last lot almost destroyed the club and yet there were still some who insisted 'Bratty' was the best man for the job. There will still be Vale fans out there who will tell you "he saved the club" and we should be focusing our efforts on "gettin behin' the lads!!!".

I can't sit by and let the man **** us and then sell us to a hedge fund, but on the other hand I'm not 100% comfortable with going through what we went through last time.

Issue is, is that some will say we're 'distracting' the players in a relegation battle and others will claim that we're never happy, and will protest regardless of the incumbent. Although 95% of me is ready to fight the clown for our football club, the other 5% is apprehensive at the prospect of abuse, apathy, and adulation (of Smurf). The last lot almost destroyed the club and yet there were still some who insisted 'Bratty' was the best man for the job. There will still be Vale fans out there who will tell you "he saved the club" and we should be focusing our efforts on "gettin behin' the lads!!!".

Good point. Some of the abuse that B&G'ers got was frightening and TBH I guess that they wouldn't sticks their necks out again. Who can blame them.

Good point. Some of the abuse that B&G'ers got was frightening and TBH I guess that they wouldn't sticks their necks out again. Who can blame them.

I won't,the abuse I get on here from various people is enough but it seems they are in a minority now but still there none the less.

The thing is we don't have a real alternative to him should we protest. Last time we had Mike Newton hanging about, Mo Chaudrey and others who had expressed an interest. This time we have Synectics who seem happy to let the Chairman drag their names through the mud but stay silent, so I aren't sure they are interested anymore which is a shame.

We can protest and then what? That may sound defeatist, but don't forget Norman holds all the cards with the ground etc. People are protesting by non attendance, he is still here although he claims he is ill. I think the only person who will remove him is the Grim Reaper

It wouldn't achieve anything.

If we get gates of 1500 then Norman will cut the cloth accordingly. It doesn't make a scrap of difference to him.

He has the ground. He has an end game. He doesn't give a damn about Port Vale or it's supporters.

He said fooled too many of you for too long unfortunately.

The ONLY way to get this man out of the club is to force him out until he breaks.

It will get nasty.

It wouldn't achieve anything.

If we get gates of 1500 then Norman will cut the cloth accordingly. It doesn't make a scrap of difference to him.

He has the ground. He has an end game. He doesn't give a damn about Port Vale or it's supporters.

He said fooled too many of you for too long unfortunately.

The ONLY way to get this man out of the club is to force him out until he breaks.

It will get nasty.

I don't think it will, I think people will just walk away and leave him to it

Archived