onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black and Gold 2?

Eddie Hitler

The reason we are where we are in the league is his ridiculous recruitment and treatment of the last lot of players!

And he hasn't 'put in a wedge' he has loaned us a wedge. He wants it ALL back!

Yet you were shouting people down in pre-season and stating that anyone questioning the recruitment "actually want Ribeiro and Smurthwaite to flop". Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it?

Advert

No true Vale fan wanted it to flop, despite the major misgivings many had about the whole project. It has now flopped spectacularly and someone must be held accountable, especially in light last nights hastily removed information. I'm afraid the finger points at one person alone, the trouble being that person is only accountable to themselves.

It is a pity the Radio Stoke interview with Bruno and Smurf in the studio could not be dug up and posted, just prior to the season starting.

Was pure comedy gold.

Smurf said we were going to win the League.

He also said that we would do well to keep Bruno once other clubs spotted what he was doing, these are FACTS not off the top of my head.

One of the most hilarious pieces of radio i have heard in a long time.

Many people predicted relegation and are possibly going to be right, only a 100% home start prior to Coventry debacle prevented us from finishing 24th.

The re-visiting of B & G 2 will not hasten Smurfs departure as the bloke is a stubborn mule.

No true Vale fan wanted it to flop, despite the major misgivings many had about the whole project. It has now flopped spectacularly and someone must be held accountable, especially in light last nights hastily removed information. I'm afraid the finger points at one person alone, the trouble being that person is only accountable to themselves.

Again, it was nothing to do with Smurf.

I really do think that if any protests or action against our **** of an owner is to take place, at the Bolton Wanderers match or otherwise, then planning and any course of action by supporters needs to be kept fairly private and low key. The ******* and his ********* inner circle of pathetic hangers on read this forum.

I really do think that if any protests or action against our **** of an owner is to take place' date=' at the Bolton Wanderers match or otherwise, then planning and any course of action by supporters needs to be kept fairly private and low key. The ******* and his ******** inner circle of pathetic hangers on read this forum.[/quote']

Not sure HD how it can be low key when Bolton are likely to bring 4000 and loads of Police everywhere, anything done on this day has recipe for disaster all over it.

And if not BWFC then social media will ruin any plans.

people waiting to put pressure on gruppenfuhrersmurf ,wait until the next couple of defeats roll in, then the atmosphere will become toxic at vp , it won't be long .

next seasons squad will be laughable , foley and street will not sign new contracts as they are too good for league two .smith will be sold, the money pocketed and all we will be left with are a bunch of ******** who spend more time on the treatment table than they do on the pitch plus a few foreign no hopers who will be incapable of league two graft . all other players are on loan or short term contracts so will leave anyway.

we will be relegated into non league football or end up in admin again next season, worse still liquidated . tbh I am just sick of all the **** which goes along with watching my beloved vale , I want my daughter and nephews who now watch vale to have a club to be proud of and support , I fear that we may soon have no club at all . that train is coming down the track .

phoenix club it is then .

I think it is unfair to criticise Synetics for not saying anything. I think they are keeping a diplomatic stance and just waiting for Smurthwaite to come to his senses and to sell the club for what it is really worth and not the price he is asking. Let's be honest Al if you had the money to buy the club would you pay well over the odds?

I agree, Ray. If I was one of the alternatives to Norman the last thing I would be doing is shouting about it. Mo Chaudry went public, built up support then it all came to nothing leaving the fans a bit let down. At some point Norman will have had enough. I suspect he is the sort of character who will just dig his heels in if anyone tries to push him.

It was difficult enough getting fans onside even when we had credible buyers waiting.

Despite all of the chatter about Synetics, they don't seem keen to go public and by the time they may do so, the Club will be ******.

The experience of being abused by fellow fans will live long in my memory and despite the misery of being a Vale fan, I fear that few are prepared to do anything about it.

Didn't they sign a confidentiality agreement with Smurf when they paid for exclusivity over 12 months ago? Not sure how long that agreement lasts for. I'm pretty sure if they wanted to they could go public, safe in the knowledge that Smurf has broken the agreement already.

That said, I think it shows they've got more class by not saying anything, despite the nonsense thrown their way from Smurf and his supporters (based on the words of Smurf) on here. They've maintained their integrity and are probably watching how things develop.

Didn't they sign a confidentiality agreement with Smurf when they paid for exclusivity over 12 months ago? Not sure how long that agreement lasts for. I'm pretty sure if they wanted to they could go public, safe in the knowledge that Smurf has broken the agreement already.

That said, I think it shows they've got more class by not saying anything, despite the nonsense thrown their way from Smurf and his supporters (based on the words of Smurf) on here. They've maintained their integrity and are probably watching how things develop.

As a matter of interest by what medium and when did Smurf disclose the name of this party

Archived