onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black and Gold 2?

Eddie Hitler

I know somebody who spoke to Synectics about this time last year. They told me that they came away really enthused about the ideas and the energy they had for the club and they really hoped they could find a way to do a deal.

My only worry now is that a year has passed and that ship may have sailed. People will only waste their time knocking on the door for so long and they will inevitably find new projects to keep them occupied.

Advert

Perhaps we therefore need a response then from the original poster as to why he asked for the thread to be closed?

Perhaps he had second thoughts about the timing of the disclosure and realised it wouldn't help in our battle to avoid relegation.

Just a thought?

As a matter of interest by what medium and when did Smurf disclose the name of this party

There are numerous instances on this forum where Norman has been asked quite clearly about Synectics. Their name is plastered throughout the threads, and he has replied saying things such as, "the company you refer to". Here is an example;

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?29768-Company-accounts/page21

I'm no lawyer, but there are plenty more examples where Norman does not dispute the name of the company, then goes on to discuss their bid and the means with which they intended to finance it.

Where's the thread about the super agent and the landscape gardeners gone?

I came on here to ask that very same question...

i think smurf must have asked for it to be taken down because its too close to home

Perhaps we therefore need a response then from the original poster as to why he asked for the thread to be closed?

It's all going to come out.

Give it a few days.

Perhaps he had second thoughts about the timing of the disclosure and realised it wouldn't help in our battle to avoid relegation.

Just a thought?

Not quite. The truth must always prevail. These people can't get away with what they have allegedly done - but it all has to come out properly in a more structured way.

Give it a few days.

Not quite. The truth must always prevail. These people can't get away with what they have allegedly done - but it all has to come out properly in a more structured way.

Fair enough Doha. I was just interested in the reason why you asked it to be dropped after ALL the fantastic work and effort you appear to have put into this. I await developments with utmost interest!

Fair enough Doha. I was just interested in the reason why you asked it to be dropped after ALL the fantastic work and effort you appear to have put into this. I await developments with utmost interest!

It was all saved before deletion, nothing is lost. In the words of a dreadful recent manager, "we will go again".......

Give it a few days.

Fully agree,I am just concerned about the impact it might have on the team at this crucial time?

Fully agree,I am just concerned about the impact it might have on the team at this crucial time?

Can't be any more demoralised and angry than from when their salary information was allegedly emailed out to the public two weeks ago, FUA.

Not sure how joining the dots regarding a plot affecting the boardroom could do anything to the playing squad. Given it is agents that seem to be involved, the players all know the b1oody truth anyway.

Archived