onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black and Gold 2?

Eddie Hitler

Advert

Are most of the fans on here just looking for a scapegoat for our poor league position or something?

Smurthwaite isn't perfect, but i'm not sure what he's done to be so villainized. Comments like 'it will get nasty' are just ridiculous, the guy has put a decent wedge in since he's taken over.

Smurf is to blame for our current poor league position mate. Come on, wake up. He forced a manager who got us to 12th in the league to leave, believed some con-artist that we could get foreign gems on the cheap, and now we're staring relegation in the face because the squad has no quality.

Its people like you who will see the death of our club. Open your eyes.

Are most of the fans on here just looking for a scapegoat for our poor league position or something?

Smurthwaite isn't perfect, but i'm not sure what he's done to be so villainized. Comments like 'it will get nasty' are just ridiculous, the guy has put a decent wedge in since he's taken over.

Quite correct but he hasn't given us that money,he wants every penny back so then he wont have put a decent wedge in.

I actually think he will end up selling to the Norwegian hedge funders maybe this is why he hasn't named a permanent manager yet as they will want their own man

In that case he'd need to find a buyer willing to pay an extortionate price for the club which isn't going to happen, so he can want his money back all he likes.

Regardless this is only a potential issue with Smurthwaite. Sure, things could be better on the commercial side of things but overall I don't think he's a bad lower league chairman.

Calls for protests and even a thread about starting a new club from scratch just make the majority of the posters on this forum seem irrational, which undermines the whole anti Smurthwaite campaign.

I have been informed that the Norwegian lot are prepared to pay 7m and upto a month or so ago had raised funds of just over 11m

I have just read all 10 pages if that's what you want the chairman to go and protest that's ok

But you want him to sell to who you want ?

why she he not just sell up that's what you want

ITS HIS CLUB HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS

WHY SHOULD HE NOT GET HIS MONEY BACK AND SELL TO AN HEDGE FUND OFFER WITH ALL THE OBUSE I WOULD

BUT HE IS TRYING TO SELL TO SOMEONE HE THINKS WILL TAKE CARE OF THE CLUB

MANY ON HERE THINK HE SHOULD SELL UP BUT ONLY TO SOMEONE THEY WANT

I THINK YOU WILL GET THE EDGE OFFERS ACCEPTED AND SAD AS IT WOULD BE THATS WHAT YOU ARE WISHING FOR

THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER CARY ON AND YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU WISH FOR HIM TO SELL UP ? WHY SJOULD HE CARE WHO BUYS IT IF HE GETS HIS MONEY BACK

I have been informed that the Norwegian lot are prepared to pay 7m and upto a month or so ago had raised funds of just over 11m

If they have raised those funds based on their investment document, I can only think there must be a lot of folk around with more money than sense.

Archived