Glass half full me:-
1. Not lost in a game with difficult conditions, getting a point against a side that earlier in the season ripped us apart (as with Walsall).
2. Back in the playoffs.
3. At least one of their goals was a very bad mistake that you wouldn’t expect to be repeated.
Glass half empty me:-
1. Yet more points dropped from winning position. If we’d have secured just a quarter of those points we’d be in the automatic places.
2. Yet another goalkeeping error.
3. Second successive week where we’ve been good-ish first half, but awful season half.
4. Subs once again too long in coming. Their first equaliser was about 10 mins in the making because nothing was sticking up top and we could barely get out of our half despite having the wind. Plus Manny looked completely lost and clearly isn’t fit, so why not use Taylor? We only made of the three changes anyway, despite a strong bench.
5. Second week in a row Monty had a really poor game. Clark must come in at left-back next week.
Really, really frustrating because it is simply about game management which, let’s face it, is non-existent. Did we have a yellow card today?
If we win at Cheltenham then today with look like a decent point, but I don’t see it based on how we seem to panic now when we go on front.
And yes, I know, at the start of the season.....blah blah