onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black and Gold 2?

Eddie Hitler

To be honest and i mean no offence to lifelong die-hard Vale fans, i myself have been going for 45 years.

Nobody but nobody should be on special e-mail lists or asked by Smurf to look at bids/ documents/ confidential papers etc etc.

I am sorry i do not care who you are, this is not how a football club does its business.

Totally unprofessional in my view.

The same people who slate Smurf for being an idiot or running the club like a joke are more than happy to get e-mails from him and other private stuff.

The only way this information should be seen by any supporters is if we were fan owned like Pompey.

I can not imagine any of the other 91 clubs chairmen/ women sending out e-mails to a select clique of fans or asking them to peruse bids.

Farcical.

I couldn't agree with you more, darren. Sending that stuff out was a very silly thing to do, especially when no checks were made about what was actually attached to the email.

Advert

Maybe but there's so much stirring and fabrication I'm pretty sick of this website. The idiots are taking over the asylum and as in everything, it's the ignorant who shout the loudest.

To be fair, the idiot took over the asylum a couple of years ago.

What stuff has been made up, Yukon?

Come on Jean., lots. the conspiracy theorists making sweeping accusations about Smurf's intentions, calling the chairman a liar without proof etc etc. There's been a lot all over this site for the past few months it's pointless and inane and proof that people have got literally nothing better to do than whine on the internet.

Come on Jean., lots. the conspiracy theorists making sweeping accusations about Smurf's intentions, calling the chairman a liar without proof etc etc. There's been a lot all over this site for the past few months it's pointless and inane and proof that people have got literally nothing better to do than whine on the internet.

Will you still ambivalent when we are in non League?

Can we just agree on incompetent?

this has been my thoughts exactly Yukon. Some of the people moaning have about as much credibility as the chairman. and to an extent I agree with Darren also that if you hate the chairman why are people happy to be 'all important' on a list of fans....

As for protesting, not something I would be interested in and again I feel this will be a half arsed measure as OVF and fb groups dont really reflect the mood on the terraces they just reflect the mood on those groups/ sites. I genuinely feel that any protest wouldnt have the backing of 70% of fans who just pay their money and watch the games. At the recent games you dont hear people moaning about Smurf or discontent with the club just people unhappy at the **** poor football and decisions made by the manager.

No doubt some rebel will be along shortly to tell me how im clueless and me and the rest of the fan base need to 'wake up' or 'smell the coffee' etc.. because we arent as intelligent as them.... we all know the types, having a quick break from watching conspiracy theory videos on 9/11 to post on OVF.

Any information can be spun the way you want it to be. In all the BS floated about by the chairman and fans im yet to see the anyone prove the chairman has anything but the best interests of port vale at heart when making decisions. Im not saying he has got those decisions right by any means but the general level of accusation is that some how he is doing it on purpose and people forget whilst he may be incompetent he is actually wasting his own money here which i doubt he is doing on purpose.

Can anyone prove he has purposefully lied to fans or made any decision knowing that this would have a detrimental effect on PVFC?

I'd stick with naive, maybe uneducated. Colin Garlick is a nod towards actually waking up to the reality of the situation

watch out Yukon hes just a puppet for Smurf!!!!... totally unlike all the other CEOs across the football world who are forward thinking lone operators, not all instructed in what to do by a board or business owner....

We were talking to five goalkeepers when Alnwick left, one at least was very experienced. We signed the lad from Celtic who had never played a first team game. Do you believe Walker, an untried youngster from Forest was the only striker we spoke to? Do you believe we didn't speak to a single centre half?

And so how many of them didn't sign specifically because brown was caretaker rather than permanent ?

Any information can be spun the way you want it to be. In all the BS floated about by the chairman and fans im yet to see the anyone prove the chairman has anything but the best interests of port vale at heart when making decisions. Im not saying he has got those decisions right by any means but the general level of accusation is that some how he is doing it on purpose and people forget whilst he may be incompetent he is actually wasting his own money here which i doubt he is doing on purpose.

Can anyone prove he has purposefully lied to fans or made any decision knowing that this would have a detrimental effect on PVFC?

Depends if you use a proper definition of the word lie, or the accepted ovf definition which appears to be 'lie: a disagreeable statement'

Archived