onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black and Gold 2?

Eddie Hitler

Forget Smurth support the Vale in up coming matches. I remember much worse directors and very much worse boards of directors. When I am at matches I try to always support the players on the field, never moan unless they give less than 100%. Our job is to support the name of Port Vale, to support the players and manager. Owners and directors come and go but the fans, our club is historical and has been through good and bad to survive to this day. Do we really want to go into liquidation again. Seeing what I see on this platform if I was Smurthwaite i would give the club away, why take all this tosh when to date he has put £3.7million in? Yes he is a bit of a nutter but he must be to put up with the fans we here on social media, trouble is there are about 30 people out of 4000 fans who are trying to get him out. They don't speak for the majority who just want to see the team fight their way out of this!

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

I completely agree with you regarding backing the team on the pitch, I'll be there tomorrow doing exactly that.

However, I'm not prepared to stand by and say nothing while this present owner takes the club down a division and quite possibly out of the league. I say this based on the fact that his record is appalling and I don't care how much money he has allegedly put in. It's his money and he can waste it any way he feels because that is exactly what he has done due to his complete and utter incompetence in running a football club.

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that he has learned anything from his mistakes so I feel that I have every right to be concerned.

As ever just my simple opinion on the way I see things

Advert

I have been informed that the Norwegian lot are prepared to pay 7m and upto a month or so ago had raised funds of just over 11m

How can they have raised 11 million but couldn't pay £50 to get the ads off the free version of wix websites they use?

Forget Smurth support the Vale in up coming matches. I remember much worse directors and very much worse boards of directors. When I am at matches I try to always support the players on the field, never moan unless they give less than 100%. Our job is to support the name of Port Vale, to support the players and manager. Owners and directors come and go but the fans, our club is historical and has been through good and bad to survive to this day. Do we really want to go into liquidation again. Seeing what I see on this platform if I was Smurthwaite i would give the club away, why take all this tosh when to date he has put £3.7million in? Yes he is a bit of a nutter but he must be to put up with the fans we here on social media, trouble is there are about 30 people out of 4000 fans who are trying to get him out. They don't speak for the majority who just want to see the team fight their way out of this!

Only 30 ! You must be bloody joking, I will be there tomorrow, I will shout and scream my support and to night I will pray for a win.

BUT it doesn't alter the fact the club is being stuffed by Smurthwaite and no matter what happens, next season will be worse and fewer supporters will go as long he has stewardship,I cant believe you cant see it,I really cant.

Only 30 ! You must be bloody joking, I will be there tomorrow, I will shout and scream my support and to night I will pray for a win.

BUT it doesn't alter the fact the club is being stuffed by Smurthwaite and no matter what happens, next season will be worse and fewer supporters will go as long he has stewardship,I cant believe you cant see it,I really cant.

you must remember that there are thousands of people not on the internet and are oblivious to all the talk on the forum who just turn up as they have done for years having seen the good bad and the downright ugly and that promotion and relegation hit different clubs every season and win lose or draw they will give their comments to their mates and life goes on.

you must remember that there are thousands of people not on the internet and are oblivious to all the talk on the forum who just turn up as they have done for years having seen the good bad and the downright ugly and that promotion and relegation hit different clubs every season and win lose or draw they will give their comments to their mates and life goes on.

I agree and am aware that lots of Vale fans don't have the foggiest what the antics of the owner are,they moan at matches about all the useless players weve signed cant understand why they were signed and then go home, and do you know what I don't blame them,I really don't.

That will of course play into Smurthwaites hands and the apathy will see him through the summer.

Both of my parents are in their 70s and they don't do the Internet (much). All the information they get about Vale they get from the Sentinel and Radio Stoke.

They both have a low opinion of Norman and often ask me what the bloody hell he's playing at.

With a name like Hitler who is senile? For most fans we just support our team through thick and thin. I have been going since 1959 and am not senile yet and just obtained a degree. Port Vale has always been my team and no director or supporter can disenfranchise that. All expect is the same effort from the players we have on the field that we have seen in last few matches at home. Vale need the fans behind them recriminations can change come later if required. why do people come on here and say they don't go anymore if Port Vale are your team you support them no matter what. I'd have been in Halifax etc on wet and windy nights when things have been ten times worse than now! Support the Vale!

It's a fair point.

At the end of the day we're all supposed to be Vale supporters and it's in times of crises that the team needs us most, regardless of who pulls on the white shirt tomorrow and however good or bad they might be.

Recriminations and criticism can wait until May when our fate will be sealed. Presently we do need to get behind the team as best we can.

Walter is right. When you've been to Workington, Newport, Bradford PA, Barrow, Enfield, Grantham, Southport and the like and seen us struggling to avoid re-elction in front of 1800 spectators, our current situation, poor and self inflicted though it is, pales in comparison.

I didn't stop going because I was dissatisfied with Smurf. I suppose getting threatened by a poster on here at one game didn't help (one of the Tim gang you know who you are) but overall it was Rob Pages dire football that deflated my interest and after that I got a job where I work weekends so for me its over anyway.

If we are saying Smurf has lost 2000 fans can we say he also gained 900 of them promotion season?

Tim gang? Get over yourself, I don't belong to a gang, I go to the matches on my own or with my daughters and I have never threatened anyone at the Vale and don't know anyone who has. A very poor effort at trying to discredit me. If someone did threaten you, just say who it is and what it was over, otherwise wind your neck in

The difference between that day and tomorrow is the team that won 7-1 had absolutely nothing to play for at the time, unlike the current side which are in a scrap. Big difference.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

But we were told the same crap then MBE, protesting upsets the players blah blah blah. The above proved it doesn't

How could it not be anything other than made up? Bell was dead in August 2013!

Perhaps NS had a scrooge moment being visited by the ghost of seasons past. The ghost of the future was a rather insubstantial viking like apparition with the ghost of season present being a more rotund creature who looked like he was on his last legs.

"Bit of a nutter".

Have you read anything about Saide Moussallatti? The fact that his decisions have probably relegated us?

I want Vale to stay up just as much as you. Just cus you want the players to play well, you don't have to be apathetic and blindly accept the woefully inept chairman. You ain't special for wanting us to win pal, we all want it. "Never moan unless they give less than 100%", well aren't you brill. You've just described everyone on this site. I just want us to have a sustainable future, not suspect to the whims of an man who doesn't understand football. Get off this high horse of "silent majority, get behibd the lads".

Archived