onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stevenage (A) FAC2 match thread 2nd Dec

1 minute ago, Devine intervention said:

Yes I am maybe there too steady not so much Garrity but the other 2 for sure .

Ojo flatters to deceive at times Walters to me seems have more about him 

Are you Andy Crosby by any chance .

Stick to same old .

If you hadn't noticed we do not score goals .

We also do not experiment and see if we can score goals .

It's boring one paced Smith had his time it's time try someone else not him .

Problem with our support they love some players but don't give others the time of day .

Try somehing different Andy .

Stop been so predictable .

Dont get the smith hate at all. If ojo takes 3/4 touches on the ball nobody says anything . If smith does its like hes so slow move it faster. If you havent noticed all our players take ages but everyone seem to have a problem with smith doing it for some strange reason

Advert

Just now, Vale1995 said:

Dont get the smith hate at all. If ojo takes 3/4 touches on the ball nobody says anything . If smith does its like hes so slow move it faster. If you havent noticed all our players take ages but everyone seem to have a problem with smith doing it for some strange reason

There's no hate fella .

Never will be while at the games .

You fans love him .

You carry on your love in with him I'm not bothered about that im bothered about Vale winning football matches and I think the best chance is with him not in the team .

It's a personal opinion in a poll of say 6500 Vale fans I'd be in the minority I know that but I've got the balls say it no one else will cause( He's one of our own ).

I don't see any leadership in him at all and he as played well no more than 4 times this  season Reading been is most Smith like performance at his best since then apart from v Crewe in cup (league)I haven't really seen anything what says we would miss him .

Like I say don't be offended by my opinion you have yours I respect that so respect mine 

UTV 

40 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

There's no hate fella .

Never will be while at the games .

You fans love him .

You carry on your love in with him I'm not bothered about that im bothered about Vale winning football matches and I think the best chance is with him not in the team .

It's a personal opinion in a poll of say 6500 Vale fans I'd be in the minority I know that but I've got the balls say it no one else will cause( He's one of our own ).

I don't see any leadership in him at all and he as played well no more than 4 times this  season Reading been is most Smith like performance at his best since then apart from v Crewe in cup (league)I haven't really seen anything what says we would miss him .

Like I say don't be offended by my opinion you have yours I respect that so respect mine 

UTV 

Sorry but any respect of your opinion about Smith went out of the window when you clearly have stated in the past that you don’t like him because he’s a Stoke fan and you accused him of throwing games because he’s a Stoke fan. 

1 hour ago, Vale1995 said:

I've always been a great fan of Nathan Smith. Over the last few seasons, he has, undoubtedly, been one of our best players.  However, this season, so far, certainly hasn't been his best.  Is the captaincy weighing heavily on him?  Why is he not scoring any goals? Why is he getting 'turned' much more often than he ever was? Over the years, he's been very adept at picking up goals from corners/set-pieces and even that's just not happening this season either.  Wish I knew the answer to all those questions!

Paul posted in another thread to change the formation to 433 which agree with.
We have to do something different.

Ripley

Sang Smudge Lowe Yak

Blaster Ojo Garrity

Plant Loft Devine

I’d be showing Loft clips of Tuesdays match and tell him to do what James Collins does. Keep running along the line play on the last shoulder.Don’t get involved in the build up, we have 5 players to do that. Don’t want to see him receiving a ball with his back to goal.Make sure you’re in the box and attack crosses !

1 hour ago, smithie said:

By my calculations we've picked up 10 points from 10 games in the League, and we've won both our away games in the League and FA Cup (I don't count the silly cup). 

We've nothing to fear at Stevenage and a win would be just the tonic. 

I thought we'd picked up 3 points from last 11 games? 

Drew 3 lost 8. Won zilch. 

38 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

I thought we'd picked up 3 points from last 11 games? 

Drew 3 lost 8. Won zilch. 

Sorry I meant away games since the start of the season. So on average we're getting a point from away games which would be more than decent if we could win at home! 

I've always been a great fan of Nathan Smith. Over the last few seasons, he has, undoubtedly, been one of our best players.  However, this season, so far, certainly hasn't been his best.  Is the captaincy weighing heavily on him?  Why is he not scoring any goals? Why is he getting 'turned' much more often than he ever was? Over the years, he's been very adept at picking up goals from corners/set-pieces and even that's just not happening this season either.  Wish I knew the answer to all those questions!
May be he's fed up playing out of position, he's certainly not the same player he was.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

18 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

Do you know what the worst case scenario would be from this game? A draw because that would mean another game that would need playing before Christmas.

Can you imagine the gate at Vale Park for that

Can you imagine the gate at Vale when we keep loosing games the way we are at the moment.  But we are only loosing by fine margins.  Stick together and it will be fine.

Archived