onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

We Will Stay UP, Final positions

sheffield61

Advert

5 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Not happy with the abuse that was dished out at Accy.Having said that ,although I think we are already safe,that will be like a wrap around compared to what it could get like on Monday if they don’t turn up.

I think Vale players have got off lightly with their performances since January, think yesterday was that straw landing on a camels back !!! Monday will now be interesting mind set wise , it’ll be either F*** it and a heavy defeat or we’ll show the fans !! and a decent performance and victory , I fear the former !!

!

35 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Not happy with the abuse that was dished out at Accy.Having said that ,although I think we are already safe,that will be like a wrap around compared to what it could get like on Monday if they don’t turn up.

Agreed, one more point may well be enough. PITY it's come down to this after the first half of the season minds....

This ' abuse ' business.

I was the other side of the ground but I've seen the video. Looks to me like a lot of gesticulating and I can imagine effing w**k Vale. You are effing s**t etc. 

I'd love to hear from someone who was right by the ' abusers ' for their slant on it.

Was there any personal stuff Robinson reacted to or was it collective abuse at the whole squad.

The footage I've seen I've seen worse scenes in Morrisons when someone has had the last Turkey on Christmas eve. 

I wasted 8 hours of my life yesterday. Stuck in hideous traffic on the way. 2 of my passengers first ever away game. I've seen a 7-0 at Burnley. 6 at home to Blackpool. The 5 massacre at Cambridge. It's called following lower league football. 

What is not acceptable is a cowardly spineless performance where the only passion shown was deep into Injury time by Ojo and then after the game by Robinson. 

I'm with the fans . It looked nothing more than standard booing and shouting obscenities. Deal with it and man up. Oh sorry it's 2023 ( person up ) .

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

This ' abuse ' business.

I was the other side of the ground but I've seen the video. Looks to me like a lot of gesticulating and I can imagine effing w**k Vale. You are effing s**t etc. 

I'd love to hear from someone who was right by the ' abusers ' for their slant on it.

Was there any personal stuff Robinson reacted to or was it collective abuse at the whole squad.

The footage I've seen I've seen worse scenes in Morrisons when someone has had the last Turkey on Christmas eve. 

I wasted 8 hours of my life yesterday. Stuck in hideous traffic on the way. 2 of my passengers first ever away game. I've seen a 7-0 at Burnley. 6 at home to Blackpool. The 5 massacre at Cambridge. It's called following lower league football. 

What is not acceptable is a cowardly spineless performance where the only passion shown was deep into Injury time by Ojo and then after the game by Robinson. 

I'm with the fans . It looked nothing more than standard booing and shouting obscenities. Deal with it and man up. Oh sorry it's 2023 ( person up ) .

Seems a bit overblown from both sides imo. Fans have a right to show their displeasure (to a reasonable extent) after such a performance, and if a young player mutters "<ovf censored> off" in response and a veteran player who knows he's off in a few weeks doesn't seem arsed about us losing then it's not a scandal either.

That does not excuse the foul mouth language toward a woman who was told shut the ---- up and threatning to take a pensioner outside from a complete moron that follows my club just because the goalie dropped the ball these things happen.Women and children were sitting all around this <ovf censored> if he cannot take his beer dont drink the stuff either that or grow up and piss of down the bet 365 cause we do not want or need so called fans like him.

Facebook is full of "if we lose we are storming the main entrance and won't leave until we get change".

There maybe some on here that will be joining in. My question is, what will you chant?

Sack the board.  Carol Out. We want our club back. Sell the club?

There is a grey bearded guy from Coventry who might be interested in coming back !!

Be careful what you wish for....

On 07/04/2023 at 17:21, Biddulph_PV said:

I’ll have a pint of what you’re drinking. We’re goosed I’m afraid. 

Not sure we're "goosed" because I think four or five more points may just keep us up. However, our performance (or lack of) in the last 2 matches leaves me wondering just where this 4 or 5 points will come from. To say tgat tomorrow's game is a crucial one is an understatement!!

28 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

2-3 will do it… just not sure where they will come from!

Only other hope is the run ins for Accrington and Cambridge which are rather tricky.

Agree one win or two draws will do it, we might even have enough already but could be squeaky bum time.

We've confiscated Oxford's striker. One of the two players not trying is suspended and the other is hopefully dropped permanently. It would be a good idea to play a left footed player at leftback. Great news, we will play with a goalkeeper. Key tactic is to select players who want to play for Port Vale in their best positions. I actually think we have good players and particularly in attack. We need a goal and confidence will flood back and to do that we need to run and tackle! Learn from Nathan Smith.

Archived