onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Milton Keynes v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Be interesting see the following .
No news on Burton selling out either .
I'd say 500 odd max tomoz and cause its holiday season 1200 away v Burton at a guess .
Big games could do with some impressive away displays .
Be watching at home as in work at 22.00 tomoz and sat going up to Lpool .

3 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Be interesting see the following .
No news on Burton selling out either .
I'd say 500 odd max tomoz and cause its holiday season 1200 away v Burton at a guess .
Big games could do with some impressive away displays .
Be watching at home as in work at 22.00 tomoz and sat going up to Lpool .

Only 150 left for Burton mate so at least 1600 there 

I reckon 350 tomorrow 

I cant wait to see Massey start but i still dont think he is quite up to speed yet so doubt he will start this one.

I tend to agree on Proc although i do see him starting tomorrow but i cant see DC wanting him to play 3 games in a week so i wonder if a striker will come in before Saturday even if its a loan one

6 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Fancy our chances tomorrow night. 

1 nil vale 

Big fair play to anyone heading down to Milton Keynes on a Tuesday night. Especially with the train situation

Trains should be ok tomorrow, at least, I hope they are, as I don't fancy the last train back getting cancelled 😄

12 hours ago, werstayinup said:

I cant wait to see Massey start but i still dont think he is quite up to speed yet so doubt he will start this one.

I tend to agree on Proc although i do see him starting tomorrow but i cant see DC wanting him to play 3 games in a week so i wonder if a striker will come in before Saturday even if its a loan one

Maybe Massey is ready to give 60 minutes, so a start might be on the cards? 

12 minutes ago, NorthwoodValiant said:

Possibly going to be torrid conditions in Milton Keynes this evening..

image.png.7f9c49ff067222e7100cf11d8a421464.png

I reckon the players will relish playing in these conditions a lot more than the last 2 matches in hot conditions.  The forecast is for light showers maybe the odd rumble of thunder, nothing torrid there.  I would say Rotherham and Bolton were torrid conditions.

1 minute ago, valefan79 said:

I reckon the players will relish playing in these conditions a lot more than the last 2 matches in hot conditions.  The forecast is for light showers maybe the odd rumble of thunder, nothing torrid there.  I would say Rotherham and Bolton were torrid conditions.

Do they allow games to go ahead during storms with potential lightning these days? Mind you I was slightly surprised there wasn't demands to postpone games over the weekend with how it is this day and age!

Winnable, they have a fair few out.

17 minutes ago, NorthwoodValiant said:

Possibly going to be torrid conditions in Milton Keynes this evening..

image.png.7f9c49ff067222e7100cf11d8a421464.png

Speaking as one of the resident Buckinghamshire Valiants, it may not be.

The weather app I use shows it being 50/50 as to whether it will rain or not. 

There are thunder storms around so perhaps one will fall on Milton Keynes but all the radar images I see show them missing the area and if so it will be warm, but not as hot as it has been. I don't think (and these could be famous last words) it's going to be a game played in conditions where the heavens have opened.

1 hour ago, The man in the pub said:

Can see DC being more defensively minded away from home and with fitness issues upfront might play Harrison with Garrity pushed forward.  Possibility of Massey/Proctor/Holden all coming on as attacking  subs if needed. Interesting to see our starting 11 as difficult to second guess at this moment in the season.

Not a huge Hussey fan but this is the sort of game I had him down as being involved in. Old head, stronger defensive qualities. 

However he seems to of vanished from the squad altogether. 

Archived