onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Milton Keynes v Port Vale

Fosse69

11 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Not a huge Hussey fan but this is the sort of game I had him down as being involved in. Old head, stronger defensive qualities. 

However he seems to of vanished from the squad altogether. 

A rumour on a Vale group on Facebook that he has left the club. Does seem odd he wasn't thrown on at Exeter and not involved in the other two, unless he's carrying a knock or now injured.

Advert

3 hours ago, robf said:

Speaking as one of the resident Buckinghamshire Valiants, it may not be.

The weather app I use shows it being 50/50 as to whether it will rain or not. 

There are thunder storms around so perhaps one will fall on Milton Keynes but all the radar images I see show them missing the area and if so it will be warm, but not as hot as it has been. I don't think (and these could be famous last words) it's going to be a game played in conditions where the heavens have opened.

For what it’s worth it’s absolutely throwing it down with a bit of thunder in MK right now so hopefully will mean the bad weather will have passed by the time the game comes around.

53 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

A rumour on a Vale group on Facebook that he has left the club. Does seem odd he wasn't thrown on at Exeter and not involved in the other two, unless he's carrying a knock or now injured.

He was definitely injured last game of the season, and didn't play much over pre-season. I can see both sides being true, he could be injured or leaving or both.

MK Dons winger Louie Barry, who is on loan from Aston Villa, says he s determined to get revenge on Port Vale by scoring in front of their fans on Tuesday night. Barry was on loan at Swindon Town at the end of last season and played in both legs of the playoff semi final. He admits that the defeat on penalties, was his worst experience in football, and is looking for revenge.

10 minutes ago, capirex said:

MK Dons winger Louie Barry, who is on loan from Aston Villa, says he s determined to get revenge on Port Vale by scoring in front of their fans on Tuesday night. Barry was on loan at Swindon Town at the end of last season and played in both legs of the playoff semi final. He admits that the defeat on penalties, was his worst experience in football, and is looking for revenge.

Says it all about his contribution in those two games can barely remember that he even appeared in them.

A good performance required tonight after first away game drubbing .
Going be difficult of course it is but we are capable just need to score when opportunities arise if do theres no reason why we cannot get a positive result .
Every game in this league a tough one you switch off at any point and you can find yourselves out of the match .
Stay switched on Vale and have a go which I know they will .
Whoevers going are the hardcore not I generally only go home games and maybe 2 /3 away a season,for those who do go have a great night .
Team well I'm sure DC will pick a side capable of obtaining a positive result .
My team
Stevens
Forrester Walker Hall
Massey (Benning! if out with bad back then D Jones for me he can drop in Halls position and Hall can be the wing back is positivity will give him a chance score and he will ).
Ojo Conlon
Garrity
Proctor Harrison .
I can see a Garrity and Hall goal .
2-2 draw .
Mk Don's will eventually get going a team who only missed out on promotion because of outstanding Rotherham and Wigan .
UTV

46 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

For what it’s worth it’s absolutely throwing it down with a bit of thunder in MK right now so hopefully will mean the bad weather will have passed by the time the game comes around.

I'm about to set off in tshirt and shorts from sunny Porthill. I'll stick a coat in 👍

1st away day of the season for me. Really looking forward to it.

Ignore the fact MK are on 0 points, these will be up in the top 6 end of season but seems like a good time to play them as they have new players trying to bed in. If we can score the 1st goal tonight I think we could win this one with a defensive masterclass from Smith and co.

On paper we should get 3 points, but Vale's record against teams in the lower part of the league is not very good and we tend to give them 3 points to help them in the league.

Hoping the team are clinical tonight and score quickly and MK Dons moral drops and we can get a couple more goals to improve our GD.

Just had a quick bet triple accumulator

Burton v Ipswich - Ipswich to win

FGR v Accrington - FGR to win

Norwich v Huddersfield - Norwich to win

Coudnt resist a cheeky fiver on Vale to win tonight

MK Dons v Vale

48 minutes ago, Osh said:

Just had a quick bet triple accumulator

Burton v Ipswich - Ipswich to win

FGR v Accrington - FGR to win

Norwich v Huddersfield - Norwich to win

Coudnt resist a cheeky fiver on Vale to win tonight

MK Dons v Vale

Think you’ve just lost your money on the triple.

7 hours ago, The man in the pub said:

Can see DC being more defensively minded away from home and with fitness issues upfront might play Harrison with Garrity pushed forward.  Possibility of Massey/Proctor/Holden all coming on as attacking  subs if needed. Interesting to see our starting 11 as difficult to second guess at this moment in the season.

I do understand what you are saying .VALE could do with a win tonight. COME ON THE VALE 

Archived