• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Match Thread: Harrogate Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert:

I find at times like this it always helps to panic, go to extremes about players who have made a mistake, and slag off the keeper.  On the up side, I think we're safe from relegation now, so that's good.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, SuperHuman said:

Not sure how the goal is Holy’s fault. Start looking at the midfield and defence first. They came straight through the middle of us, just like at Rochdale.

Oh it’s fully the outfields fault. However, it would be nice to have a goalkeeper who could make a basic save.

Advert:

Posted (edited)

Look like the only way we will ever score is a set play. Nothing going forwards yet again. Seriously don’t know why we bother picking a midfield when we just lump to our huge forwards cooper and Wilson. Been the same for weeks. 

Edited by valiant_593

1 hour ago, Bob Newtonian said:

Yes it’s a fair comment….. but in sports there’s always a chance someone can step up…. Just can’t see who in terms of goals in our team… looks like launching into my second whisky of the night already and all that’s happened is that I ve seen the team news 

utv

4th whisky 

Advert:

Sjoke commentator says its staggering we are loosing.  Obviously not watched many Vale games.  This is usual for us.  Have most of the chances and loose 1 nil.

Come on Vale, please score off one of the chances we keep making.

Only team I can see scoring is Harrogate again.  We just seem to be lumping it forward and it then comes back.

Advert: