onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Carlisle United v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

All round fantastic performance. Wilson is back with a bang motm.

Sign Joel Cooper now if possible, he had their players barndancing when he came on.
I said at half time that we missed a player with the guile and direct running of their 2 lads on the left. 15 minutes of Cooper and I take it back completely

Professional performance. Enjoyed that 

Considering we lost another player to injury just shows how resliant we can be. Well done DC and coaches 

All the players did well tonight. Hussey has looked great these last four games , Worrall looks back to normal and Cooper looked class when he came on. Good to see Wilson getting a goal too, didnt stop tonight 

Pett was MOTM for me tonight. Won everything and controlled that midfield and tidied the ball up when needed. His movement and passing is something we've been missing for years.

Bring on Northampton. SVA

It was a really satisfying win, but god Carlisle were feeble. Even so everyone was generally excellent but for me, I thought Hussey was particularly good. Previously been totally underwhelmed by him but you can see some real quality in his deliveries. 

I think we need to push on the for auto  spots, nobody really wants the lottery of the playoffs and when we play well we can beat anyone. 

I'll take that....thought we were excellent. Played some great stuff......got to string a run together now and we'll be there or there abouts. So many quality performances and I thought the Young Uns up front put a shift in for the team even if they looked a bit naive at times. Let's keep it rolling Boys.....how long til Satdee?

Cooper showed in a cameo why I said we wouldn't miss Politic too much, as well as he generally did for us. Ability wise he's quality for League Two. 

The best performance tonight that we've had in what seems months, regardless of the quality of the opposition. We're a very good team at this level when we remember to play football. 

Archived