Match Thread: FAC 1 : Port Vale v Accrington Stanley

Fosse69

6 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Anyone know if there is video as well as audio for international viewers for the game tomorrow on iFollow. I'm assuming it's just gonna be audio.

I've looked on the web and the Vale website and all I can find for the FA Cup is:

On the iFollow Website:

FA Cup

Any potential streaming of FA Cup fixtures will be confirmed by the Football Association.

On the Vale Website:

Access to the match live on iFollow will be available here from 1 hour before kick-off

Just RS mate, unless someone knows of a none dodgy stream.

On 04/11/2021 at 16:44, robf said:

He's mentioned in John Coleman's preview but he doesn't say it's an injury just "Mitch Clark has been struggling with a few things..."

i only read the transcript which doesnt give the full quote, but in the video link to Coleman’s interview he says Mitch Clark had been struggling with a few things and a bit of an illness but hopefully should be back. 

Was in bed last night struggling to sleep just thinking about how this time last year the capitulation started - and how so many on here wanted to keep askey following the results of the next month or so. I was questioning carol because what we were seeing in the pitch was nothing short of diabolical it was clear to me that it was not right and we barely looked like a conference team. 

well what a difference a year makes and carol deserves so much credit for the people she has brought into the football club. Im sure looking back she wishes she made the decision to get rid of askey sooner. Clarke has been a breath of fresh air and shown us all what football should ge about again. For so long we have accepted as a fan base pretty much shocking standards around vale but it feels like the tide has turned and we are on the up.

lets get a cup run going and pull another of the big guns in the third round. 

up the vale

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Was in bed last night struggling to sleep just thinking about how this time last year the capitulation started - and how so many on here wanted to keep askey following the results of the next month or so. I was questioning carol because what we were seeing in the pitch was nothing short of diabolical it was clear to me that it was not right and we barely looked like a conference team. 

well what a difference a year makes and carol deserves so much credit for the people she has brought into the football club. Im sure looking back she wishes she made the decision to get rid of askey sooner. Clarke has been a breath of fresh air and shown us all what football should ge about again. For so long we have accepted as a fan base pretty much shocking standards around vale but it feels like the tide has turned and we are on the up.

lets get a cup run going and pull another of the big guns in the third round. 

up the vale

I imagine Carol, and many others were seduced by the good end to the previous season.

Great attacking line up, good to see that DC really means to win this. Let's hope we've got enough height at the back to cope with Pell where we've looked vulnerable in the last two games. Thinking it's going to be a great end to end game. C'mon Vale, let's show L1 what we can do!

Edited by CambridgeDon
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, toyahw said:

Just RS mate, unless someone knows of a none dodgy stream.

Thx Toyah, I did contact iFollow and they said it had been selected by the ESPN/BAMTech network or something similar but I can't find any info on this. IFollow could give me any information on ESPN/BAMTech so I guess that says it all.