Match Thread: FLT R3 Sunderland v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert:

If your not bothered about the complete ineptitude of some of our first team players in a professional football match then that's fine. This competition is still worth money to the club and a chance at silverware and a number of first team regulars have tossed it off, again.

They have just been outplayed by a team who spend millions in wages year on year. It’s painful to watch but needed lots of factors to go for us to have any chance.

I’ve not particularly seen a lack of effort just lack of quality
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

Pope getting injured is something we didn’t need, shocking challenge on him. Some of these individual performances are all good indications for Pugh of who he may want to keep, because none of the lads coming in have really stepped up. Mills positioning is awful as well. 

1 minute ago, andy jones said:

I am watching it. For goodness sake Sunderland didn't get to this stage by losing all their games you know.

Perhaps, just perhaps, we are up against more skillful players?

Some of you just make up stories to fit your own agendas.

If you’re happy watching this then that’s fine. But I’m not. Tactics far too negative.

• Like 1

Advert:

I am watching it. For goodness sake Sunderland didn't get to this stage by losing all their games you know.

Again. Makes this rubbish ok does it? They should at least try to win!!! Sunderland didn’t win all their group games. 

• Like 2

We're playing Sunderland who are one league higher, not Liverpool or Man United, this is absoutely shocking, Marine had more efforts against Spurs than we have.

• Like 2

Advert:

Just now, wotsyobeef said:
5 minutes ago, valefan79 said:
We're playing Sunderland who are one league higher, not Liverpool or Man United, this is absoutely shocking, Marine had more efforts against Spurs than we have.

We're marine one fluke effort away from extra time in the 89th minute too?

Get real. We won’t score if we’re still playing tomorrow night.