Match Thread: FLT R3 Sunderland v Port Vale

Fosse69

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Doha said:

I wouldn't know, I knew better than to pay a tenner to watch.

When I saw the lineup on twitter I knew the intention would be 433 though, which with this bunch of wasters, is dreary, papier mache midfield dogshlt. 

Mate were in lockdown and u got the chance to watch your team for a tenner 

no brainier for me couple hours entertainment 

Just now, sunny boslem said:

Mate were in lockdown and u got the chance to watch your team for a tenner 

no brainier for me couple hours entertainment 

Not often I've heard Vale described as entertainment since April 2013. Character building, maybe. 

2 minutes ago, dazzerjames said:

Complete overreaction in a competition we never cared about all season

Makes it ok then. 

Big chance to get some much needed cash into the club. Nevermind. We can focus on survival 

if we’re going to play like this we may as well forfeit the game before it starts. 

3 minutes ago, dazzerjames said:

Complete overreaction in a competition we never cared about all season

If your not bothered about the complete ineptitude of some of our first team players in a professional football match then that's fine. This competition is still worth money to the club and a chance at silverware and a number of first team regulars have tossed it off, again.

Archived