Jacob_123

Retained list

Good move for Hornby that. Their other keeper is Richard O'Donnell who the fans don't seem to be keen on so there is a reasonable chance he gets to the start. With Brown in our nets he didn't have a prayer for the next 2 years.

Call me cynical but I believe if a player hasn't signed up to us by now they are probably on their way. Legge, Conlon, Worrall all signed up within days; Manny I feel has had his head turned. Would love to be proven wrong.

Good luck to Sam. A decent backup for us, who I'm sure would have had more chances at any other club in the league this season. Are we entitled to compensation, given his age and the fact we offered him a contract? I know it would only be buttons, but it is better than nothing.

Hornby needs one of those twists of fate , like the number one sent off or injured.

He might then be able to keep the shirt.

As others have said Brown is almost irreplaceable to us.

In the grand scheme of things not a loss as such but now Askey has got to find a keeper willing to be second string. Not easy .

Also the Bradford bench and wages will be more appealing than our bench and wages .

Sad to see Sam leave but inevitable really. I thought he was an outstanding prospect held back only by Brownies outstanding form. The Crewe game stands out, where he came off the bench to replace Boot and was excellent in such difficult circumstances.

It is a shame about Hornby as he was certainly a great backup to have given the praise he has received from reserve and Checkatrade matches. Given Browns performance it was always going to take something special to oust him as number 1 though.

One thing that really bothers me.......BRADFORD...........AGAIN........they always seem to pinch players off us!

Big club Bradford signing a player who couldn't get into our team last season. We will be fine without Hornby but he would have been a nice backup.

It is a shame about Hornby as he was certainly a great backup to have given the praise he has received from reserve and Checkatrade matches. Given Browns performance it was always going to take something special to oust him as number 1 though.

One thing that really bothers me.......BRADFORD...........AGAIN........they always seem to pinch players off us!

To be fair One was injured virtually for two years (Jones), one didnt really shine (Marshall) the only one that I felt was really missed was Knott but even then he's had issues and retired from League football since.

They're a bigger club than us in the football food chain.

We should be pinching smaller teams best players in return (like we did with Oyeleke)

Can anyone clarify the situation regarding Miller?

Many theories and rumours have floated about but even our Owners and Manager never refer to him at all, other than Askey hinting we only had one forward in the squad. I realise he is or was under contract but has he gone? Has he been told to look for another Club? Has he been told to get fit after his injury and report back raring to play?

I reckon Oyeleke his keeping all his options firmly open.

Generally has always played down South.

He frustrated me, play 7 , miss 6, play 4 , miss 7 etc. Has undoubted quality and a key player. The fact he hasn't signed could be due to holiday maybe.

Either way I got a feeling he is on his way hope I'm wrong and he starts 40 games.

I reckon Oyeleke his keeping all his options firmly open.

Generally has always played down South.

He frustrated me, play 7 , miss 6, play 4 , miss 7 etc. Has undoubted quality and a key player. The fact he hasn't signed could be due to holiday maybe.

Either way I got a feeling he is on his way hope I'm wrong and he starts 40 games.

As i was saying :whistling:

Great news and an extra year to boot. well done, please stay fit.

Good pre-season and a qualified physio = a fully fit Manny embarrassing midfields week in week out.

At least that's the plan.