Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Morecambe

Fosse69

We are a truly awful team.

The players on the bench or even in the stand are always better

than those on the pitch ?

I doubt it but they can be no worse

What it does show to me is the absolute joke of a man in smurf and his contempt to our club and all the fans.

Keep Aspin in situ until end of transfer window and then get rid and appoint new manager. No money need be offered to new manager.

What is even worse is the signing of half a dozen players, by someone, and then finding that they cant even get on the bench.

smurf you will get what you deserve.

A NON LEAGUE TEAM

Its taken you a few years longer than you had hoped.

Enjoy your last few months in Burslem ! and in the football league.

Be careful crossing the road next time.

Ordered no pies for the fans. YOU ARE A DISGRACE

We fans dont deserve this and

WE DONT DESERVE YOU

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB

Just on the pie front, he buys st 50p each, what does he charge the fans?

Advert

Your abuse of a manager who’s been here 5 minutes and your defence of an owner who’s ruined the club continually for 5 years, says everything about you James.

Pathetic sad little man.

Yes but Askey has been attending games prior to being named Manager.Even a blind man who has been attending games could see changes needed to be made to the team and tactics.But no Askey has carried on where Aspin left off playing the same players in the same roles and got the same results.Another Aspin and Brown who sets up not to lose and treats a team like Morecombe like we are playing Barcelona.

We have players capable of winning games but Askey doesn’t play them.

I was hoping for a win today but as soon as the team was announced at 2pm feared we would lose.

Players are going to go through games making mistakes, bad passes, missed penos, missed chances, picking the wrong option etc. There seems to be an unrealistic expectation that players in league 2 will be perfect every game. It’s never going to happen. If you make a mistake you hope the rest of the side can get you out of it. Unfortunately today they took their one chance and we didn’t, that’s football. I thought there were more positives to take from today than there has been for a while at home under Aspin, we gave it a go. Could we have done better had we started with the players some want to see on the pitch? Who knows? The only way to know is if Askey makes changes in the next game. Certainly I think we shouldn’t be playing with Joyce and Kay at home, but we didn’t miss those chances first half because they were on the pitch and we should have been in front, but we weren’t, so for me the issue was Askeys changes (or lack of them) in the second half. That was the problem today I felt, when it needed freshening up he didn’t do it. Whether that be bringing players on earlier or changing the system.

The fact of the matter is we have scored 4 goals in our last 12 games.

That is certain relegation

That my friend is eyeopening. Added to the fact we have NO brains in the squad, NO midfield and an abundance of so called defenders that under perform and cannot construct an attacking pass between them and you realise we are very, very poor and frankly deserve to be exactly where we are and looking to do what our pathetic Owner is leading us to.....oblivion.

He "tweeted" recently (in his inimitable grammar) "I not bothered about season ticket sales".

If anyone thinks he gives a ****, there's your answer.

Do you know what? I wouldn't be surprised by that. ST sales collapse (whatever league we are in), what does he do? Slash the player budget further. Club relegated to NL North, repeat. We are destined to disappear like Stockport i fear. The difference for me is that he won't be doing it with my money and i won't be as upset as i shall detach myself from the chaos. I would cherry pick perhaps half a dozen games to go with the grandson, go Market Drayton more, and chill. At the end of it all, that c~~t will have a worthless investment.

Players are going to go through games making mistakes, bad passes, missed penos, missed chances, picking the wrong option etc. There seems to be an unrealistic expectation that players in league 2 will be perfect every game. It’s never going to happen. If you make a mistake you hope the rest of the side can get you out of it. Unfortunately today they took their one chance and we didn’t, that’s football. I thought there were more positives to take from today than there has been for a while at home under Aspin, we gave it a go. Could we have done better had we started with the players some want to see on the pitch? Who knows? The only way to know is if Askey makes changes in the next game. Certainly I think we shouldn’t be playing with Joyce and Kay at home, but we didn’t miss those chances first half because they were on the pitch and we should have been in front, but we weren’t, so for me the issue was Askeys changes (or lack of them) in the second half. That was the problem today I felt, when it needed freshening up he didn’t do it. Whether that be bringing players on earlier or changing the system.

Yes we did create a lot of chances even with two holding midfielders and only their goalie saved them. As said before we don’t need the extra holding midfielder in Joyce. To be fair think if Olyenke had been fit Askey would have made the change. Pope is poor at the moment and in recent times berating younger players when he should be helping them. For next game if Olyenke is fit would change him for Joyce or play Conlon. Bring Howkins in for Rawlinson, Harris and Miller up front. Bad as people think we are we should won the game by a street.

I was happy with askey but not impressed what so ever. It needed changing. Even ******* Jim cannon would’ve changed it. Can’t understsnd that negative selection. It dosent work that’s been proven. Joyce and Kay don’t work. I have to say though. Sir Tom pope has cost the club 6 points in the last two games. If he had scored his sitter last week and the penalty today we wouldn’t have lost those games.

Missed pen on purpose just to **** you off

99 goals

How many of them got points

How many you scored on Cbampionship Manager

Archived