onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Forest Green Rovers v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

In fairness to Aspo, how many managers would start with 3 like that way from home? It may not be pretty to watch but Neil will be keen not to get beat after 3 defeats on the bounce.

Exactly, 3 upfront away from home is a big old gamble, you could end up 3-0 down after 20 mins

They may be Forest ******* Green ******* Rovers but they have a budget which is a million quid more than ours and an owner who gives a toss.

Thought we had all agreed a big budget doesn't equate success.

Accrington and Wycombe are testament to that.

Where are Notts County in the league?

Sad to see the Vale doing so poorly especially away from home .

A good football team is not about names ,look at how good Accrington (last season)are ,Brentford etc .

I think Vale need to go with a system where they are not relying on Popey so much id personally go with Miller as the target man then have whitfield and Hannant bombing on all game .

Worrall i wouldnt play as he seems to be neither here or there and id be tempted give Dodds a free role as away he pops up with important goals but none of that matters if we dont stop conceding sloppy goals as we do every game generally especially away where the motivation to win seems none existent .

After watching highlights of Tranmere away it made me wonder how we didnt lose by a lot more as we were static and poor .

So a big performance needed and a more cleverer approach and more win the ball high up the pitch mentality so ee canat least get a point and ko players hiding as 15 awaygameswithout awin would suggest to me that these players are not strong enough mentally .

UTV well they need be

Sad to see the Vale doing so poorly especially away from home .

A good football team is not about names ,look at how good Accrington (last season)are ,Brentford etc .

I think Vale need to go with a system where they are not relying on Popey so much id personally go with Miller as the target man then have whitfield and Hannant bombing on all game .

Worrall i wouldnt play as he seems to be neither here or there and id be tempted give Dodds a free role as away he pops up with important goals but none of that matters if we dont stop conceding sloppy goals as we do every game generally especially away where the motivation to win seems none existent .

After watching highlights of Tranmere away it made me wonder how we didnt lose by a lot more as we were static and poor .

So a big performance needed and a more cleverer approach and more win the ball high up the pitch mentality so ee canat least get a point and ko players hiding as 15 awaygameswithout awin would suggest to me that these players are not strong enough mentally .

UTV well they need be

Wondered where all the Dodds lovers had gone after Saturdays underwhelming performance.There must be only you and Aspin who thinks he deserves to start a game.

It was like playing with 10 men on Saturday until he was obviously subbed.His best position is warming the bench and picking up his £900 a week.How anyone can think he is better than Miller or Whitfield needs specsavers.

He was an average bench warmer 2 years ago when he left

And now he is even worse.So much for the 10 goals he was going to score this season hasn’t even gone close to scoring this season. When was the last time he scored in the league for us,Chesterfield or Shrewsbury.

Thought we had all agreed a big budget doesn't equate success.

Accrington and Wycombe are testament to that.

Where are Notts County in the league?

I never said a big budget guarantees success but it does give an indication of the determination of the owner to achieve it.

Wondered where all the Dodds lovers had gone after Saturdays underwhelming performance.There must be only you and Aspin who thinks he deserves to start a game.

It was like playing with 10 men on Saturday until he was obviously subbed.His best position is warming the bench and picking up his £900 a week.How anyone can think he is better than Miller or Whitfield needs specsavers.

He was an average bench warmer 2 years ago when he left

And now he is even worse.So much for the 10 goals he was going to score this season hasn’t even gone close to scoring this season. When was the last time he scored in the league for us,Chesterfield or Shrewsbury.

One performance doesn't make a season, much the same as one man doesn't make a team but your quite happy to lambast him after every game.

Crewe come from 2 down to beat Tranmere 4-3 bet McGarry wont sleep tonight !

Joking apart can't see us scoring 4 away.

Can't see us scoring one away with 9 players and a goalie in our own half. Poor old Pope up front by himself. But you never know Aspin and staff may surprise us and go out for the win. Miracles do happen every now and then.

Archived