onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shopping list

RichG

Did Keith Ryder ever actually exist? I remember going along to some forum he put on before disappearing into thing air but all seems abit surreal now.

Easily the strangest thing thats happened to us in these weird last 7 years.

Its virtually impossible to vanish these days, especially if you've got money/businesses and had, briefly, owned a football club.

Micky Adams claimed he paid for the team's pre season tour that summer with thousands of pounds, loose, in a plastic bag, which he handed over to MA. Would love to sit down with him and find out what on earth happened.

Advert

Easily the strangest thing thats happened to us in these weird last 7 years.

Its virtually impossible to vanish these days, especially if you've got money/businesses and had, briefly, owned a football club.

Micky Adams claimed he paid for the team's pre season tour that summer with thousands of pounds, loose, in a plastic bag, which he handed over to MA. Would love to sit down with him and find out what on earth happened.

So he did actually own us for a short time then? I just didn't think the deal was agreed in the end and he vanished.

legge was class for gills in their promotion season , if he shows anywhere near the ability he did that season and stays fit we will have a brilliant signing . the lad from tns has been on our radar for months (previous press reports) , I am sure rudgie will have done his homework for aspo to make the final decision. could be a find if he can make the step up . happy with the progress so far.

Christ alive.

I see loads of these 'banter threads' get posted on the internet by fans of Man Utd and Arsenal, bemoaning their Europa League campaigns and dodgy signings.

Imagine the state of the Vale one, starting the day V2001 bought us and ending right about now. I know every fan of every club think theirs is 'special' but we have really had a bizarre run.

If Norman spends £100k of the £1.9m Hugil money on Dennis, it wouldn’t even move the needle on making up for what his incompetences has done!

His backers would crow to the high heaven about how he is the saviour... amazing how things look clearer when you take a look at the big picture!!

Maybe Norman is playing a classic PR game,make a bid for a known player(could be 20k for all we know its still a bid) and it looks to some like he is going for it even though he knows it would never be accepted,if you know what i mean and we end up with big Reg.

I just cant see him paying 100k(dont forget his wages on top),i would love him to prove me wrong as i think Dennis would be excellent alongside pope and could give us top 7 if the rest of the team is improved as we are doing,its a gamble worth taking imo

Good solid signings, Legge is an experienced pro and Rawlinson a bit of a gamble but he'll be keen to do well with his first FL chance at 26. The only thing with Rawlinson is he'll be only used to playing 25-30 games a season looking at his record on transfermarkt and at what is largely non-league standard. Hopefully he can make the step up. That said Rudgies last 2 forays into the Welsh league for players weren't too bad were they!?:notworthy:

Archived