onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Advert

Think of a simple jigsaw puzzle and the UK as the final corner piece completed to make the jigsaw.

Then think of the jigsaw made up of 28 pieces. UK being one of them (The jigsaw is one superstate)

Only the jigsaw is incomplete...even the jigsaw being actually complete awaits new pieces being added to the jigsaw. In order words new countries such as Turkey (Already in the Custom union)

The UK referendum simply stated...we don't want to be part of a jigsaw...we want to be unique in our own right as our piece is self sustainable.

WTBK, "Completing the jigsaw" is only one dimension, the other dimensions are the UK economy, the UK population, immigration, collaboration etc and the economy dimension may be severely affected by leaving and it will affect most of the other dimensions in a bad way.

I doubt Turkey will ever be allowed to join the EU but Turkey realises the benefits of being a member of the EU customs union.

How many people got murdered before and after the referendum...did they all get murdered by Leavers? What a ridiculous spiteful post

Sorry mate, I thought talking rubbish and making ridiculous statements was compulsory on this thread judging by some of the posts.

I'm not a fan of the hard left, nor the right, but there is a fair sprinkling of incompetents in the Tory Party that often gets overlooked.

Corbyn, Abbott and the rest would worry me but we've currently got the likes of Rabb (who didn't know that Dover was important to our trade), Grayling (who must be THE most incompetent minister since the days of Robert Walpole) and Brigden (who thinks we can all have an Irish passport) taking leading roles in the Brexit process.

Collectively they must have the lowest IQ of any House of Commons since it was built.

They simply don't know what they are talking about and what they are doing. (Yes, I know some of you think I'm like that!)

And that frightens me.

Yes get ready for the country to be run by the Crankies.Comrade Corbyn and Nicola Sturgeon God help us.

God help combating inequality, poverty, tax evasion, homelessness, the use of nuclear weapons and standing up for the NHS, young people, the vulnerable and our public services.

Jeremy is in it for himself with all those expenses he claims.

I'm not a fan of the hard left, nor the right, but there is a fair sprinkling of incompetents in the Tory Party that often gets overlooked.

Corbyn, Abbott and the rest would worry me but we've currently got the likes of Rabb (who didn't know that Dover was important to our trade), Grayling (who must be THE most incompetent minister since the days of Robert Walpole) and Brigden (who thinks we can all have an Irish passport) taking leading roles in the Brexit process.

Collectively they must have the lowest IQ of any House of Commons since it was built.

They simply don't know what they are talking about and what they are doing. (Yes, I know some of you think I'm like that!)

And that frightens me.

Don't forget the outstanding Mark Francois who is to politics what Alan Partridge is to broadcasting. His latest effort is to call for a second vote on Theresa May's leadership because the facts have changed. This is an ardent brexiteer who is hotly opposed to a second referendum!

Archived