Davebrad

Brexit again...

not wishing to wind anyone up but,just to pi*s us off again our fellow partners are threatening us now by saying our drivers licences wont be any good after we leave:angry: barndoor and junkers(doesn't like us cause our Spitfires shot his planes down) are threatening us at every turn, now whether you were leavers or remainers we should now be one to get the best deal for our country. Its time to get serious with our talks, we should start putting some pressure on them...

how about no divorce settlement till we are satisfied with any talks, and anything not settled by the 2019 leave date is gone... as are we:thumbs:

You’ve got to be completely clueless to still think this is a good idea- in fact to ever think it was a good idea.

Lunatics/ asylum etc etc

You have to be clueless to still think the EU is a good thing but anyway this thread shouldn’t be on the Vale present section.

Let me put it another way, if you’re over 50 and voted leave you are a selfish, ignorant ***** who has made their children, grandchildren etc’s lives much more difficult.

Ceasing to be a member state means that reciprocal things (such as driving licences) that member states have agreed between each other would no longer apply. So you have to start from scratch to negotiate a ton of new agreements with the UK as a third country.

Well done about mentioning the spitfires though.

You have to be clueless to still think the EU is a good thing but anyway this thread shouldn’t be on the Vale present section.

yes sorry, if mods want to move it...

Let me put it another way, if you’re over 50 and voted leave you are a selfish, ignorant ***** who has made their children, grandchildren etc’s lives much more difficult.

I'm over 50, voted Leave and did for the future of my children. In 10 years time we'll be saying it's the best thing we ever did.

If Remain had won by the same referendum margin, the Leavers wouldn't be constantly bitching like the Remoaners are.

We had a vote Leave won, get over it!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Rubbish. The difficulties with leaving the EU will be over the next few years. Long term he children and their children will be thanking us.

I'm over 50, voted Leave and did for the future of my children. In 10 years time we'll be saying it's the best thing we ever did.

If Remain had won by the same referendum margin, the Leavers wouldn't be constantly bitching like the Remoaners are.

A small percentage would have carried on moaning butt no way near thee numbers like Yukon who cannot get over the result. I never expected that result and would of accepted the decision if we voted remain but am obviously delighted with the result, just wish May would be firmer with her negotiations.

you pays your money, you take your choice... but were out so should stop arguing about it and pull together to get the best deal, arguing between ourselves shows a weak frount....

not wishing to wind anyone up but,just to pi*s us off again our fellow partners are threatening us now by saying our drivers licences wont be any good after we leave:angry: barndoor and junkers(doesn't like us cause our Spitfires shot his planes down) are threatening us at every turn, now whether you were leavers or remainers we should now be one to get the best deal for our country. Its time to get serious with our talks, we should start putting some pressure on them...

how about no divorce settlement till we are satisfied with any talks, and anything not settled by the 2019 leave date is gone... as are we:thumbs:

Bexit is a really nice smoke screen to mask some things that should really worry us.

You for example “a drivers licence”.

REALLY

Folk are lying for twelve hours on trollies in our A&E s.

If you have a heart attack you will probbably die.

Immigration is out of control.

Crime figures are manipulated but on the streets it is dire.

MEANWHILE YOU DITHER ABOUT BREXIT.

Let’s worry about the state of England first.

I fail to see how voting leave does anything to help your children.

there is absalutley no way in 10 years time we will be saying it's 'the best thing we ever did'.

Agree with what Yukon said.

you pays your money, you take your choice... but were out so should stop arguing about it and pull together to get the best deal, arguing between ourselves shows a weak frount....
Have I missed something? As far as I know we are still in, very few people have changed their minds and are unlikely to. After 18 months there is still not a plan, so not a lot to talk about.

I'll do Admins job for them.

This thread is now closed because this topic has been exhaustively debated before and we would all be repeating ourselves over and over again and throwing insults.

Oh look its already started from a clown that purports to be from a county that has more millionaires than any other county in England.

Bexit is a really nice smoke screen to mask some things that should really worry us.

You for example “a drivers licence”.

REALLY

Folk are lying for twelve hours on trollies in our A&E s.

If you have a heart attack you will probbably die.

Immigration is out of control.

Crime figures are manipulated but on the streets it is dire.

MEANWHILE YOU DITHER ABOUT BREXIT.

Let’s worry about the state of England first.

You are like a walking Daily Mail headline spitting lunatic.