onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Stoke City Topic Thread: Relegation? Staying up? Manager? Empty seats

Pheonix Vale

Mark Hughes being utterly pathetic and moaning about the referee again. By all accounts both Huddersfield and Stoke should both have had a penalty (not seen the replays yet) but Stoke's chance didn't cross the line so he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Try looking at your own teams failings instead of shifting the blame onto others.

Advert

Interesting that the names being banded around are usually available because they failed at their last job.

Is'nt that the usual case? a manager gets the sack for poor results (ie hughes),:yes: then next week another teams signs him as their messiah, to which when asked says "I always admired and wanted to manage this club"...:doh:

I hope they bump along the bottom 4/5 the unrest will be immense and it will be interesting to see how Radio Stoke report it especially if the boardroom gets invaded again,incidentally, someone has told me Vale Park is the only ground without a bet365 advert can anyone confirm.

Think you,re right, had a look yesterday and couldn’t see one unless there’s one in front of the Bycars which I wouldn’t see from in the Bycars.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Stoke fans.

Hughes is starting to remind me of Brown last season. Writing off games before they'd even been played. Every game is a chance to get 3 points, no matter who you're playing. Every team is beatable and to not give your all in every game, whether as a manager or player is tantamount to football treason.

If we'd have won just one more game last season, we'd have stayed up. In most games it was a lack of ambition that killed us. Could be similar story for Stoke this year, especially if it goes to goal difference.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Stoke fans.

Hughes is starting to remind me of Brown last season. Writing off games before they'd even been played. Every game is a chance to get 3 points, no matter who you're playing. Every team is beatable and to not give your all in every game, whether as a manager or player is tantamount to football treason.

If we'd have won just one more game last season, we'd have stayed up. In most games it was a lack of ambition that killed us. Could be similar story for Stoke this year, especially if it goes to goal difference.

Yes if Aspin had thought the same and rested a few players we could have got hammered.

At least we have a sensible Manager who wants to win every game and build on a successful run.

Bring on Notts County on Monday they were poor when we played them at home and lucky to take the points with Baldrick Brown in charge.

If Stoke sack Hughes Brown is available they deserve him.

Gormless, mouth breathing amoeba-like cattle, shuffling around Hanley with their red and white tops perilously stretched over their porcine, bin-bag full of custard like bodies, grazing from a Greggs paper bag with teeth as golden yellow as the sauage roll pastry they're chewing on open-mouthed, on their weekly shuffle to the Job Centre to sign on before popping into Poundstretcher to spend the dole money on value grain Vodka, frozen horseburgers and diabetes sweets for their feral offspring.

I ******* hate Stoke fans, me.

Each and every one.

Urchins.

Jelly and ice cream when Coates liquidates them.

They're obsessed with us. Post after post after post after post all about the Vale. All day every day 24/7.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/board/2/stoke-city-fc?q=Vale

Weren't so uppity the other night when 15 of them got filled in outside The Crown...

Gormless, mouth breathing amoeba-like cattle, shuffling around Hanley with their red and white tops perilously stretched over their porcine, bin-bag full of custard like bodies, grazing from a Greggs paper bag with teeth as golden yellow as the sauage roll pastry they're chewing on open-mouthed, on their weekly shuffle to the Job Centre to sign on before popping into Poundstretcher to spend the dole money on value grain Vodka, frozen horseburgers and diabetes sweets for their feral offspring.

They're obsessed with us. Post after post after post after post all about the Vale. All day every day 24/7. (END OF QUOTE)

Much as I like the superb imagery and accuracy of your opening paragraph, don't give them the same amount of attention as they give us.

I rarely waste the time to do more than smile contentedly when their latest five-goal London thrashings come up on the results as they are not worth any more attention.

Archived