onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Stoke City Topic Thread: Relegation? Staying up? Manager? Empty seats

Pheonix Vale

Heard that Hughes is well liked by everyone inside Stoke. However its what Mr Coates thinks that really matters. Hughes has made several expensive signings(In Stoke terms)who are not featuring regularly in the starting line up. More damaging to him is that the punters are getting fed up . It was the potential of season ticket holders not signing up for the next season that did for Pullis.

Stoke will beat west brom next sat berahino will get the winner with his first goal in 750 games.

Get a tenner on it

Advert

Was that the 4-0 defeat away at Cambridge during the petrol crisis?

Good Lord, i’d even forgotten that one ! Sometimes it wasn’t just the score, but the manner of the defeat. One game that sticks in my memory particularly was a Friday (I think) Xmas defeat at Oldham when he switched Liam Burns to centre forward for God’s sake. He was useless defending his own box ! Another was switching Sagi Burton in the same manner at Northampton ! It’s not something I’m proud off, but after the FA Cup home defeat to then non league Scarborough, I sat on his car for 90 minutes after the game to ask him why he’d played the young lad Reid (I forget his first name) at left back when he was a forward. The bloody cleaners and the club cat came out before Horton. God I was annoyed that day.

I think we are being a bit harsh on our neighbours.In the spirit of Christmas I think the BOOthen End could sing this well known festive song specially composed for 5hit fans everywhere.

The 12 days of Trexmas.

On the 12th day of Trexmas my fat wife gave to me,12 tubs of lard

On the 11th day of Trexmas my fat wife gave to me,11 tubs of lard

12 tubs of lard,11 tubs of lard etc

On the 5th day of Trexmas my fat wife gave to me,5 tubs of lard

4 tubs of lard

3 tubs of lard

2 tubs of lard

And a tub of lard with a large loaf.

Kane and Ali should both have been red carded, their challenges were much worse and had far more intent than Gibbo's.

very true , kane also got a good kick in the face by a man city player yet mane' for Liverpool got sent off.

The fa are the route problem as they back the refs no matter what - why cant they admit mistakes are made and they are working to improve in which ever way they can especially as the refs could relegate someone- give diving players a 6 match ban or more ,as tackling is going out of the game and it will end up none contact and be the worse for it.

I think we are being a bit harsh on our neighbours.In the spirit of Christmas I think the BOOthen End could sing this well known festive song specially composed for 5hit fans everywhere.

The 12 days of Trexmas.

4 tubs of lard

3 tubs of lard

2 tubs of lard

The problem howjy is that no one under 60 will know what Trex is !

The 12 days of Trexmas.

4 tubs of lard

3 tubs of lard

2 tubs of lard

It’s also a little known fact that the Fat365 has the widest turnstiles in Britain. I think.

One of the few times I'll be hoping for some sort of Stoke result this weekend; perhaps a last minute WBA own goal to earn Stoke a point in front of an empty stadium after yet another terrible performance, which will be just enough to keep Hughesy in the job so the pain will continue for them!

Be interesting to see how many attend their games now as all the record gates are done on ticket sales not actually those that turn up.

So many empty seats at the weekend. They have to force kids to go to fill that new corner. At this rate, they'll be making Vale Park looked packed to the rafters.

Its absolutely ******* hilarious this is. Hope they sneak a win vs the Baggies so Sparky clings on, as the fans hate him. None of my mates enjoy going anymore, and its a crease.

Archived