onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Stoke City Topic Thread: Relegation? Staying up? Manager? Empty seats

Pheonix Vale

Advert

If you can lip read,Sparky thinks Arnie is a "******* ungrateful ******"!!

Its quite sad to see the extent to which he's lost it.

Blaming the referee today, having a spat at an ex-player, that bizarre "I only finish in the top 10" statement in the week.

I just hope Coates is sensible and hangs on to him.

Its quite sad to see the extent to which he's lost it.

Blaming the referee today, having a spat at an ex-player, that bizarre "I only finish in the top 10" statement in the week.

I just hope Coates is sensible and hangs on to him.

Hughes in I say!

It’s funny reading their dedicated Arnie thread when a number are convinced they got to him.

They gave him atrocious abuse, he scores, his team wins comfortably, he salutes his new fans, riles his crap old manager and then goes off to adulation from Hammers fans who hated him earlier this season but loved his performance, yeah definitely 1-0 to the Stokies 😂

Football fans can be daft sometimes!

If you can lip read,Sparky thinks Arnie is a "******* ungrateful ******"!!

In the sense that he revitalised his stalling career you could argue he is. The booing is just pure pantomime though, I have absolutely no problem with Arnautovic celebrating he’s a West Ham player now. You give it, you have to take it.

Obvious dive by Lanzini but that's what the game is all about these days, especially at that level. If a defender goes to ground in the area you try to get caught.

Eric Peters came over to the right side from left back and slid in with the 'wrong' foot, obviously being a left back it's his stronger foot, but it was a daft, clumsy challenge he didn't need to make when the player was going nowhere. Lanzini threw himself at Peters' leg to try and get caught. He wasn't but in the end the referee bought it.

Going off the precedent of the Niasse dive a few weeks ago, Lanzini might have earned himself a nice couple of weeks off over Christmas.

Fingers crossed for relegation!

its strange we are in the lower reaches of the football league and yet we now have hope and a happy weekend ,they are currently in the prem and promised land of milk n honey yet are unhappy and on the verge of a meltdown

Football is all about current form & hope, they are as high as they are ever going to be and have peaked and yet still only have their 1972 2nd rate cup on the dusty shelf never have been or are a big club,i'm sure as years pass they will look back fondly on the times they have beaten a top six side and scraped wins of those around them sprinkled with a few Wembley appearances as that's as good as it will get and coates knows this because they could chuck £100 mil at it and they still would come up short & why would he.....im loving it

its strange we are in the lower reaches of the football league and yet we now have hope and a happy weekend ,they are currently in the prem and promised land of milk n honey yet are unhappy and on the verge of a meltdown

Football is all about current form & hope, they are as high as they are ever going to be and have peaked and yet still only have their 1972 2nd rate cup on the dusty shelf never have been or are a big club,i'm sure as years pass they will look back fondly on the times they have beaten a top six side and scraped wins of those around them sprinkled with a few Wembley appearances as that's as good as it will get and coates knows this because they could chuck £100 mil at it and they still would come up short & why would he.....im loving it

I've always said, it doesn't matter where your team is in the pyramid; if you're winning and playing well, you're happy.

We're having a far better weekend, and time, than Stoke fans. The fact they're getting beaten by top-quality opposition won't soften the blow; getting beaten by Spurs hurts no less than getting beat by Yeovil.

Its ******* hilarious its all going wrong.

Fair play you ******** ...you give it out you expect it back

We are a serious shambles and there’s no getting away from it, can’t defend and don’t look like scoring and it’s been an issue for over a year now

Hughes will be gone soon enough as the natives have become well and truly restless especially at Wembley v Tottenham

I rather hope Stoke do sack Hughes, as I think he is a half-decent manager, as well as a decent person, too good fro them, and will get a better job at a club with proper fans that appreciate him more than the Stoke fans do.

I feel sure they will appoint a horrific replacement like Pulis too, and get what they deserve from it.

I have to agree, I mean, look at his glorious CV as a manager.

Guys a failure, always has been always will be.

He would be wise to go for the wales job - should they want him - as I don't see him getting another prem job.

Archived