onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Stoke City Topic Thread: Relegation? Staying up? Manager? Empty seats

Pheonix Vale

Advert

I'm not a fan of this thread. I know Stoke fans were quick to laugh at our plight and this is our retaliation but I honestly don't care about any other football club apart from Vale. Stoke just don't concern me any more and won't unless we are ever in the same league again.

Is it just me?

I'm not a fan of this thread. I know Stoke fans were quick to laugh at our plight and this is our retaliation but I honestly don't care about any other football club apart from Vale. Stoke just don't concern me any more and won't unless we are ever in the same league again.

Is it just me?

Well don't post on it.Its rivalry and the craic it's what supporters do.Its a forum not every thread appeals to me.If it's not your cup of tea then don't read it.

Personally I love the **** taking and wind up with fellow fans and not just in football but other sports to.

With not living in the area no longer I miss the banter in the pubs with Stokies and Vale going at it hammer and tongues and laughing at each other.

Long may it continue and never die.

Well don't post on it.Its rivalry and the craic it's what supporters do.Its a forum not every thread appeals to me.If it's not your cup of tea then don't read it.

Personally I love the **** taking and wind up with fellow fans and not just in football but other sports to.

With not living in the area no longer I miss the banter in the pubs with Stokies and Vale going at it hammer and tongues and laughing at each other.

Long may it continue and never die.

Exactly. Those weapons were revelling in the prospect of us going out of the League. Let’s laugh at them potentially losing 50% of this season ticket holders.

Is it just me?

Why read the thread then entitled Stoke City relegation thread if you don't care?

Hughes is doing a fine job , and is to be applauded for his football knowledge and tactical awareness. Why would he want the Wales job when he has a great record with the knuckledraggers?

As he said himself last week, no need to worry about the dressingroom , as he has that. Nigel Johnson can attest to that , as he spends a great deal of time outside the dressingroom door.

Waiting for Godot, no doubt. Carry on Mark. You’ll have them playing Championship football in no time.

😛

Hughes is doing a fine job , and is to be applauded for his football knowledge and tactical awareness. Why would he want the Wales job when he has a great record with the knuckledraggers?

As he said himself last week, no need to worry about the dressingroom , as he has that. Nigel Johnson can attest to that , as he spends a great deal of time outside the dressingroom door.

Waiting for Godot, no doubt. Carry on Mark. You’ll have them playing Championship football in no time.

:laugh: Crisis! It's okay Vladimir, there's still five leaves on the tree :yes:

I wonder what Butland makes of it all.

He's a decent enough keeper in a poor side being made to look poor. He's shipped 7 at Man City, 5 at Spurs and now 5 at Chelsea. It's a World Cup year and the England no 1 jersey is up for grabs.

He's already lost more or less a year of his career with injury when he would have been wanting to stake his claim as Joe Hart's successor. Now he isn't any further ahead of Pickford.

Archived