onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brown Out

Advert

We haven't had a manager since Micky left. We have had two coaches and a Portuguese chancer because we always have to do everything on the cheap. We desperately need a proper experienced manager to sort this shower out. Brown is so far out of his depth it's frightening. A decent competent manager would get far more out of this squad.

All you need to know about Brown is from the end of last season:

A team supposedly fighting to stay up scored 1 goal in the last 7 games

Fleetwood away when only a win will do, we play 1 up front for 70 mins

Running a football team? I wouldn't let him run me a bath.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Forrester wasn't Browns signing.

Hornby, Yates etc will be on peanuts.

If you think our budget is great then you're naive.

We've shopped in poundland and loaned a load of kids and promoted the likes of Reeves and Turner to the first team.

Apart from Pope and Kay, I dare say there isn't another player on ovf 1k a week and most are probably nearer the 4-500 quid region.

Brown was given a terrible budget to work with

The quality of the squad shows this

It was Brown who has put the squad together and it's shocking

It's relegation with the quality on show and also the fight and heart being non existent

Who can honestly sign a midfield four we have

Tongue. Pugh. A D F. Reeves and expect anything else

Why sign players with poor fitness records.

Why bring in wide men who are all untried in league football.

The likes of Turner. Reeves. Davies. should barely make the bench.

Five or so other players should never make the bench

We cannot score goals

Has Pope touched the ball in the box this season let alone had an effort.

The wide players cannot create

There is no midfield drive

All the same as last year and the year before

Yes the budget is the fault of smurf and we are stuck with him

The team is the fault of brown and I believe we will be stuck with him

Are there two worse teams ?

If we don't get some fight and spirit and heart in the team I believe we will be bottom. We are that bad

Well that's enough for me. Said I'd give him more time but what is the point? We will just continue to get worse and worse. Today was an utter shambles once again. He shouldn't have got the job full time last year. When caretaker he was no good at that point Norman should have invested to bring and a decent manager and we wouldnt have gone down. I've never heard of a manager getting the job after such a shambolic first year in charge and it's got no better.

Again today he's on about signing even more players, same as last year just signing loads of random lads hoping one turns out decent. I actually think our side is ok for this level, there's pace outwide and two decent centre backs. However he failed to address the problems of last season. Goalkeeper and midfield. Both we look dreadful in.

It's just pointless bothering with brown it's just crap and depressing once again.

Norman, if there's one thing you can take from those other clowns before you is that they spent money on a class manager at this level and look at the difference he made.

Please please get rid and appoint someone who knows what they are doing.

I now seriously wonder whether Smurf hates our wonderful club & wonderful fans so much that he is TRYING to put us out of business. And this thing of him personally owning the ground still hangs heavily over our heads. Scenario's of Coventry, Charlton, Blackburn, Stockport etc come to mind. God, why do I love football ?

Wouldn't surprise me the way he was treated by certain people. Can't condone his reaction but can understand it.

Well that's enough for me. Said I'd give him more time but what is the point? We will just continue to get worse and worse. Today was an utter shambles once again. He shouldn't have got the job full time last year. When caretaker he was no good at that point Norman should have invested to bring and a decent manager and we wouldnt have gone down. I've never heard of a manager getting the job after such a shambolic first year in charge and it's got no better.

Again today he's on about signing even more players, same as last year just signing loads of random lads hoping one turns out decent. I actually think our side is ok for this level, there's pace outwide and two decent centre backs. However he failed to address the problems of last season. Goalkeeper and midfield. Both we look dreadful in.

It's just pointless bothering with brown it's just crap and depressing once again.

Norman, if there's one thing you can take from those other clowns before you is that they spent money on a class manager at this level and look at the difference he made.

Please please get rid and appoint someone who knows what they are doing.

Page went for quantity over quality. So did Bruno. And now Brown is doing the same despite 12 months or more of fans frustrations on the matter!!!

It makes you wonder whether that's the remit!

Wouldn't surprise me the way he was treated by certain people. Can't condone his reaction but can understand it.

if that is the reason then he should grow up...and understand that a football club is not a business its a living community.

The sooner he gets that and goes the better...

Was not there today but was at home last Saturday. 800 plus went today and 5000 last Sat.

Today was the most vocal I have seen the vale fans in demonstrating any disgruntlement.

At any other club they would have sung and protested for browns head months ago.

I predict a totally embarrassing hammering v crewe.

Will we give a low level boo at the end or do we go back to the fans I know and loved and at least show our feelings known.

We want browny out

We want browny out

Said we want browny we want browny we want browny out

Come on you know you can do it

So you weren't there today but today was the most vocal you have seen vale fans demonstrating.

Too many injuries again but if you buy players who are resurrecting there careers after an Injury (and we have plenty of um)what do they expect, as for a manager give it a few weeks and there will be them many sacked we will have a lot of choice if things don't improve.

Archived