onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brown Out

Advert

I bet norman is laughing his balls off.

No I bet Norman is getting a little worried now as his investment goes down the drain.Successful businessman never lost money. Looks like his luck has run out out and he will have to swallow his pride and sell for a realistic price. If anyone is willing to cough up for a Conference bound club.

Do you think Brown will walk away no chance he will milk it until it is too late to stop the rot.

He should have walked or been sacked end of last season.Fradley and Garlick havnt got the balls to sack him.

No I bet Norman is getting a little worried now as his investment goes down the drain.Successful businessman never lost money. Looks like his luck has run out out and he will have to swallow his pride and sell for a realistic price. If anyone is willing to cough up for a Conference bound club.

Do you think Brown will walk away no chance he will milk it until it is too late to stop the rot.

He should have walked or been sacked end of last season.Fradley and Garlick havnt got the balls to sack him.

Managers rarely walk away these days.

Didn't go today so can't comment on this latest shambles, but last week - regardless of the final score - was the worst, most depressing performance I think I've ever witnessed down Vale. Whilst it's early days, I saw absolutely nothing to suggest we'll do anything other than struggle for this year. So whilst it may be a case of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic after a poor Summer recruitment campaign, we need somebody experienced to steady the ship. I hated the football we played in the final few months of Adams' but he galvanised the Club last time we were in this mess. Make a mistake in this League and it really is curtains, just ask Stockport and Tranmere fans.

Never been the right man' date=' even if we scrape anything out of this, time to go now before the window closes and take Morgan and Kelly with him.[/quote']100% agree. He has to go. It's not just the appalling results but the insipid performances from last season which have carried on into this.

As to who to replace him with, I don't know but I'm sure that any poster on this forum could do as good, if not a better job.

Sent from my CUBOT ECHO using Tapatalk

Let's wait to hear from those at the game but if he really did that, it would either be complete incompetence or sheer desperation. Either way, the writing would be on the wall. Incredible, but let's see.

It will probably be the tactic we played when we had Calvin Andrew or Danny Nguessen out wide to win the first header from a goal kick.

Never been the right man' date=' even if we scrape anything out of this, time to go now before the window closes and take Morgan and Kelly with him.[/quote']

Where's the money to pay him off?

Where's the money for an experienced manager?

After Page, Bruno and now Brown, what evidence is there to suggest it won't be an even cheaper option next time?

The centre of the problem is Norman Smurthwaite. Until he sells we will continue to sink regardless of who the manager is.

Let's wait to hear from those at the game but if he really did that, it would either be complete incompetence or sheer desperation. Either way, the writing would be on the wall. Incredible, but let's see.

I watched it. It was dreadful. First 20 we looked ok and Whitfield was very bright. After that we lost the plot.

As far as Pope being out wide, he wasn't there all game. And that was the problem. Infact I couldn't tell you what formation we played as it was players just running anywhere.

Sunday morning teams would have beaten us today.

It wasn't a lack of effort. It was just abundantly clear that we lack quality and direction.

It will probably be the tactic we played when we had Calvin Andrew or Danny Nguessen out wide to win the first header from a goal kick.

Yes, as I said - desperation. When you can't decide the tactics to make your centre forward effective, put him on the wing! Only saw it work once when we put Kyle Perry wide against Leeds and he crossed for Luke Rodgers to get the equaliser against Leeds. Those were the days.

What good will sacking Brown do? The dam is cracking in multiple places and sacking the manager will be the equivalent of sticking a cork in one of the holes.

Until we get rid of Smurf and have a root and branch reform we will continue as we are now.

Sorry but you can't lay the blame for this season with Smurf. Brown has had a decent budget, wasted it on the likes of Yates, Forrester, Fornby etc... who were either injured loads, couldn't get in the team or he's now had for 2 months and doesn't rate. Absolutely shames and he's got a budget that probably most managers in league 2 would have been delighted with.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Sorry but you can't lay the blame for this season with Smurf. Brown has had a decent budget, wasted it on the likes of Yates, Forrester, Fornby etc... who were either injured loads, couldn't get in the team or he's now had for 2 months and doesn't rate. Absolutely shames and he's got a budget that probably most managers in league 2 would have been delighted with.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Forrester wasn't Browns signing.

Hornby, Yates etc will be on peanuts.

If you think our budget is great then you're naive.

We've shopped in poundland and loaned a load of kids and promoted the likes of Reeves and Turner to the first team.

Apart from Pope and Kay, I dare say there isn't another player on ovf 1k a week and most are probably nearer the 4-500 quid region.

Archived