onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brown Out

I thought the formation after the subs was all wrong. Putting reeves on the right was a killer imo. He isn't a right sided player and it killed any momentum on that side. But heir was a real lack of urgency I thought from the players in that second half.

Advert

I cannot believe the nievity of some. Tom Pope was brought back to Vale for one reason and it was not to be a 30 or even ten goal striker.

He is Smurfs new plan b.

Smurf thinks we will all be glad of a vale legend ( well a one season legend)

Being the new manager. I said this months ago. Tom Pope will be the man chosen to lead us back into league football. Smurf will pay him two bob and a conker.

As our neighbors wallow in the prem. It could be generations before port Vale gets back into the league.

Do not under estimate the trouble port vale are in.

Forrester wasn't Browns signing.

Hornby, Yates etc will be on peanuts.

If you think our budget is great then you're naive.

We've shopped in poundland and loaned a load of kids and promoted the likes of Reeves and Turner to the first team.

Apart from Pope and Kay, I dare say there isn't another player on ovf 1k a week and most are probably nearer the 4-500 quid region.

Pope, Kay, Wilson, Barnett and montano will be on good money.

Apart from Pope and Kay, I dare say there isn't another player on ovf 1k a week and most are probably nearer the 4-500 quid region.

We would have more players at Vale earning at least 1k a week if we didn't have the usual overblown squad with 25+ players earning in the 4-500 quid region.

Forrester wasn't Browns signing.

Hornby, Yates etc will be on peanuts.

If you think our budget is great then you're naive.

We've shopped in poundland and loaned a load of kids and promoted the likes of Reeves and Turner to the first team.

Forrester was retained not released so it's browns choices he's at the club. We could of got rid just like all the other players

We now have around 24 players again and whilst Yates Hornby etc are on peanuts 3 lots of 250quid a week is 750 quid for one good player. Browns choice no one else's on how to spend the budget.

Every other side in league 2 has a low budget ours is in the top 10 in the league.

Brown has had to promote turner and reeves due to his own poor recruitment not because he doesn't have the funds. Hence the 10 goalkeepers we've had on 12 months. Why do we have 3 wingers on loan? We have loaned a winger then loaned another in exactly the same place whilst being massively sparse in central midfield

Most players in league 2 are on 4-500 quid it's nothing out of the ordinary but other managers are getting better than he is for that money. Add Montano, Davies, and Wilson to the higher wage players too. And then also consider Gunning and Denton have come in too, so what was the point in signing Davies???

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I would take a huge look at your Sinnotts disgraceful taunting of vale fans following his goal totally inappropriate on earnie moss day.

Now get back to. Your chippy fatty

If you dish it out you have to take it. Whatever happened to fans to make them complain about a player taunting them . Every football fan taunts opposition players Jesus wept.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived