onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brown Out

F

My God, that took less than 30 seconds to answer - have tyou been lying in wait all weekend just to crow about hhow right you are ? Trouble is, you still won't acknowledge Smurf as the cause of the problem.

As for 'who wants Vale to lsoe' Im not spending the time, but if you want to - just o back through Mattholl's posts in the last 2 or 3 days and you will find he said quite clearly and without any possibility of misunderstanding that he hoped Vale would lose their next 6 or 7 matches.

Of course, you won't mention that again. But even if you don't want them to lose, one or two do and have posted it.

Now you have had an answer, go and haunt someone else, which is difficult for you as you have a history of revelling in making posts that gang up (remember Beechy and Liverpool, and others) and are actually an OVF fan rather than a Port Vale fan.

You didn't say whether you are still backing Brown or not, which is the root of your spat with REP.

Advert

Within minuts of the match finishing, you and the other 2 were naming me and gleefully cheering the result, while I was driving home from the game. At least you went to it, I believe the other 2 didn't.

But really, in a sad and disappointing weekend for the club, I think the most pitiful thing is that 3 so-called supporters are so pleaed we lost so that they can name other who they don't know, and have never met, and hopefully never will.

I'm not angry or upset even, I just find it a very sorry situation that you 3 get such a kick out of what you think is being proved right and that is evidently SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT than the Vale winning or even drawing.

I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised when one of you wishes we lose the next 6 or 7 games - but what sort of supporters are you ? I always thought supporting a club meant coping with the good AND the bad times - not scoring points and proving yourself right at the expense of fellow fans.

Enjoy the misery while you can - it will get turned round, Vale are bigger than your tantrums and mocking and always will be.

And finally, just because you are sad enough to spend virtually all day and every day on here, don't criticise people for not answering quickly as some of us have lives to lead outside OVF.

I don't mind giving time to Vale, but will not be dictated to by sneering cheap posts on a half bit forum (though the rest of the web site is brilliant, the forum is mostly crap and your posts make it so).

Still blindly supporting Brown Bea you really are sad.

The only way Brown will go will go is through pressure from the supporters.

Smurf and his puppet Garlick won't do anything about the situation we are in because saddos like you keep him in a job by making excuses for his tactical and poor man management decisions.Brown has been given a reasonable budget to keep us in this division but has wasted it signing young kids and poor players who aren't good enough for league football.When will you admit we are right and you are wrong.The only short term way for Port Vale to improve is to get Brown out now.Norman may take a little longer.You state as an excuse that we want Vale to lose to support your pathetic argument but honestly I was hoping Brown could turn it round this season after last years fiasco.

Archived