onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brown Out

Advert

The clueless clown said in he's post match interview that Vale 'were done by a sucker punch':ohmy:.No Brown we got done because Pope was alone up front.He lacks the pace to be upfront on his own.There is no balls getting crossed over to him.Most balls crossed in are the keepers ball.When Vale are in an attacking position we don't leave anyone on the half way line ready for an opposition breakaway.The nearest to the half way line we have anyone is just inside the centre circle.So when the opposition do get a breakaway we are playing catch up straight away.He also said later in his interview that we are only 5 points of the play offs(we have only played 5 games).

Ben just been on Radio Stoke and that must go down as probably the best and most passionate phone call that I have ever heard on Radio Stoke.10/10 for that fantastic phone call Ben.

Today I am embarrassed to be a Vale fan. We have a team that on paper should be capable of getting within at least the top half of this league. We look like a bunch of sunday league part timers who get to play together once a week without any training.

We have a manager who's record is worse than almost every other manager we have had at Vale Park and still he defies me with his comments on the radio. He seems to think Pope had support up front today, where????

He has to go. Smurfs is the ultimate one to accept responsibility, He chose the cheap option (as always)when Bruno went instead of appointing a experienced manager.

Branch and root changes required or we will plummet through the leagues like others before us. I will support us no matter what but trust me it does test your loyalty at times. this is as low as I can remember, even when we have been lowly before at least we have battled. I do not see that at the moment.

Brown Out, Smurf Out.....

The clueless clown said in he's post match interview that Vale 'were done by a sucker punch':ohmy:.No Brown we got done because Pope was alone up front.He lacks the pace to be upfront on his own.There is no balls getting crossed over to him.Most balls crossed in are the keepers ball.When Vale are in an attacking position we don't leave anyone on the half way line ready for an opposition breakaway.The nearest to the half way line we have anyone is just inside the centre circle.So when the opposition do get a breakaway we are playing catch up straight away.He also said later in his interview that we are only 5 points of the play offs(we have only played 5 games).

Ben just been on Radio Stoke and that must go down as probably the best and most passionate phone call that I have ever heard on Radio Stoke.10/10 for that fantastic phone call Ben.

Yep,agree with that. Ben hit the nail firmly on the head

The Three Amigos...Brown, Morgan, Kelly. What do they discuss when huddled together in a triangle. Certainly not tactics!!! Useless

Brown "either of you got any ideas"

Morgan "we need another centre half"

Kelly "maybe two up front may help"

Brown "might try that second half"

Brown "let's get Harkness off he is looking good"

Kelly "I think you are going in the morning"

Brown "what do you think Morgs"

There's not a chance he will leave.

I think he will get the couple of home games after these away games and then if we're still bottom two, then he will be fired.

I can't see us winning games though, we have no power or bite in the middle and no creativeness to score goals. The wide men are hopeless (montano / harness / stobbs ) and tom up front alone with his lack of pace makes us a laughing stock.

I think this is a relegation team assembled and we're heading one way.

Archived