onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Signings - Part 2

Aussie Rules

Advert

Would like to see Pyke and Whitehouse join; not too fussed about the rest. Gunning may be OK as the 4th choice centre back, but I don't see the point of Tonge considering we have Pugh. Don't know anything about either of the foreign boys. Walker might be a good option as back up in midfield.

If Pyke signs I imagine that will be the business done for the forward line. If we get Whitehouse, I imagine one more winger will be needed. We still need full-backs badly and probably another 2 central midfielders.

If we were to come away with: Pyke, Whitehouse, Gunning, Walker, and then 1 more winger, 1 more CM, and then a full back for each side, we might be looking a bit more steady than we are at the minute. Loan out Turner, Reeves, and Gibbons cus they're nowhere near ready.

Probably been asked already, but I can't be bothered to scroll; how did Guidicelli and Lenoir look? I know its only Kidsgrove but you can see when a player is good enough (distinctly remember ADF and no one else impressing me last year, and that turned out pretty accurately).

Would like to see Pyke and Whitehouse join; not too fussed about the rest. Gunning may be OK as the 4th choice centre back, but I don't see the point of Tonge considering we have Pugh. Don't know anything about either of the foreign boys. Walker might be a good option as back up in midfield.

If Pyke signs I imagine that will be the business done for the forward line. If we get Whitehouse, I imagine one more winger will be needed. We still need full-backs badly and probably another 2 central midfielders.

If we were to come away with: Pyke, Whitehouse, Gunning, Walker, and then 1 more winger, 1 more CM, and then a full back for each side, we might be looking a bit more steady than we are at the minute. Loan out Turner, Reeves, and Gibbons cus they're nowhere near ready.

Probably been asked already, but I can't be bothered to scroll; how did Guidicelli and Lenoir look? I know its only Kidsgrove but you can see when a player is good enough (distinctly remember ADF and no one else impressing me last year, and that turned out pretty accurately).

Absolutely, I remember watching Steve Mcphee for the first time at a Newcastle Town friendly and thinking he had something.

Tongue is a strange one because Danny Sonner had a similar career and still had plenty of gas in his legs when he joined us. I didn't go on Saturday but will be at Newcastle. Ronaldo is 33 next season and looks like he has quite a few years left in him fitness wise. As with all older players it depends on how well he looked after himself and how much he would really want it.

Still shopping in Poundland Brown can't attract decent players to the club so is forced to gamble on sick notes and geriatrics.How many players have Swindon signed so far and don't seem to be struggling to attract decent players.

Swindon can have Purkis and Chris Robertson, no decent signings there, shame about Hussey though, would have been useful for us.

Can't be arsed trawl through the thread to find out who it was but somebody recommended Alabi from Chester. I've just seen he's signed for Tranmere on a two year deal. I don't know anything about him so i can't say if he would have been good or not.

Can't be arsed trawl through the thread to find out who it was but somebody recommended Alabi from Chester. I've just seen he's signed for Tranmere on a two year deal. I don't know anything about him so i can't say if he would have been good or not.

I saw him twice and stood out both times.Pirt we have missed out as feel he would have been the fast player we need up front.

Bit of a risk if you ask me. He's only ever scored a couple of goals in the football league on loan at various clubs but scored 24 in 62 games for Chester in the last couple of seasons. Remains to be seen if he can do it in L2.

Archived