onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Signings - Part 2

Aussie Rules

Laurie Wilson gave a really accomplished display as an all action right back when in that horrible Stevenage side a few years ago at Vale Park. Definitely a good call but again is he out of our league wages wise or can play higher up. Brindley is another i'd consider as RB from Colchester , just refused a new deal, regular in their side although he is a Southern lad from his wiki. Age 24 perfect age.

Advert

Neither has Danny Green but he's training with us too. I take your point, & I did say about a week ago on here that I'd have preferred Purkiss, as he would probably be better cover, but he obviously wanted a starting place & to move back down South anyway so.

Not too fussed that we have signed Danny Green either to be honest, he's another sick note.

I genuinely don't think that any other football league club would take Yates as a player.

Not too fussed that we have signed Danny Green either to be honest, he's another sick note.

I genuinely don't think that any other football league club would take Yates as a player.

Agree about Yates, but how is a double leg break a sick note? Aside from that, Green has always been fit & available, & has usually played consistently.

There are quite a few right backs who I would love to join the Vale who are out of contract. Brindley, Wilson, Darby, Wabara, Richards. Left back....yikes, that is going to be a problem position.

That is a good call, was thinking the same. Scouting through the lists on t'internet i am at a loss to find one available , pity Martin at Millwall is a southern based player, he was ideal.

Tyrone Barnett confirmed on a two year deal.

Underneath the tweet from the Vale account one Wombles fan has put "you've bagged your self a right donkey there folks. Easily the laziest player I've ever seen. Beyond woeful"

He obviously never saw JJ play.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Why on earth would you waste a 2 year deal on him?

If he fails he leaves next season and if he succeeds and we get promoted we wouldn't want him.

Bizarre decision.

He's a good backup to the main man.I expect Forrester and Pope to be first choice IF Forrester can get fit and stay fit then I think we have a good partnership there. With Forrester running it will leave Pope just to play the width of the penalty box. If we sign a different type of striker maybe a creative type then I think we have good options for L2.

A 2 year deal for someone who can play at L2 and be a reasonable backup in L1 can't see why this is a waste.

He's a good backup to the main man.I expect Forrester and Pope to be first choice IF Forrester can get fit and stay fit then I think we have a good partnership there. With Forrester running it will leave Pope just to play the width of the penalty box. If we sign a different type of striker maybe a creative type then I think we have good options for L2.

A 2 year deal for someone who can play at L2 and be a reasonable backup in L1 can't see why this is a waste.

Personally I'd have given him a year with an option.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Personally I'd have given him a year with an option.

And probably he'd have gone elsewhere, followed by you coming back on here and complaining we'd missed out on signing another striker. His record says he was going to get a 2 year deal somewhere.

And probably he'd have gone elsewhere, followed by you coming back on here and complaining we'd missed out on signing another striker. His record says he was going to get a 2 year deal somewhere.

That's not me, that's the moaners.

His record says he's lucky to get a 2 year deal but he has and good luck to him.

Archived