onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Middlesborough H EFL QF Tickets/Crowd

Valiant62

Advert

6 hours ago, Devine intervention said:

Sick of the moaning .

By all means moan if bottom of football league and attendances are plummeting but this is a QUARTER FINAL of a major cup and I'm all I'm reading people dissing the pricing .

All real Vale fans will be there makes no bones about it .

A one off asking the public pay for a kid of 15 .

It's not every game this is a special game .

Moan moan moan gets on me nerves .

UTV 

Another moaner !!  😉😊🤣

• Haha 3

Sick of the moaning .
By all means moan if bottom of football league and attendances are plummeting but this is a QUARTER FINAL of a major cup and I'm all I'm reading people dissing the pricing .
All real Vale fans will be there makes no bones about it .
A one off asking the public pay for a kid of 15 .
It's not every game this is a special game .
Moan moan moan gets on me nerves .
UTV 
Loving the irony of you having a moan about the moaning.
  • Like 1

Embarrassing by some Vale fans to be honest. Look at the prices for the other three quarter-finals, you'd be lucky to get in to any of then for double what Vale are charging. 

It will still sell out, I'm sure of it. And we'll make a decent wedge from it. Vale are a business, albeit a family-concious one, not a charity.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Mellor! said:

I expected adults to be 20-25 quid, so I'm fine with that. It's the kids prices for me. It'll be over £100 for a family of four (with food, drinks, etc) just 6 days before Christmas. Die hards will pay it. A lot of families with floating fans will choose not to go now. The kind of fans who go to your Swindons at home. We'll lose a couple of thousand off the gate but will probably make a similar amount of money. I'd have preferred the ground full with it intimidating as possible to give us the best chance of going through. We'd make millions from a double legged televised semi-final, rather than the few thousand we might make now. Shortsighted in my opinion.

I think floating fans would probably pay £25 for a major trophy quarter final game than £15 for a FA cup first round v Burton!!! 
Floating fans go the bigger matches don’t think cost is a big  factor!!

11 hours ago, Guitar Ray said:

2 small huts I think, food AND drink.  Plus someone said there was now soap and a roll of toilet paper in the Bycars bogs this season.  There’s also an unsubstantiated rumour that a new 40 watt bulb has been fitted in the loos at Lorne Street end of Bycars, but we’re only switching that on when the stand is full. 👍🏻

Will a local celebrity be switching it on?🤔😉

2 hours ago, valeblue said:

I think floating fans would probably pay £25 for a major trophy quarter final game than £15 for a FA cup first round v Burton!!! 
Floating fans go the bigger matches don’t think cost is a big  factor!!

Speaking personally, the ticket price is about a quarter of the total cost of my going to this game. 

• Like 1

For the folk that are saying that its double the price to get into the other quarter final games have you actually seen the price or got a link to it please?

I have been on each teams websites and can not find any information in regards to prices for those games 

Good to hear that Bernie Slaven will be in hospitality for the game