onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Middlesborough H EFL QF Tickets/Crowd

Valiant62

Advert

I'm actually shocked by how many people think we'll get 6 or 7k home fans for this. I was talking to a Stoke fan at work yesterday. He asked if with not being a ST holder I was worried I'd not get a ticket. I said no not worried at all, tickets will likely make general sale and then going off the chat I've seen online people don't seem too fussed about the game. He couldn't believe it, thought it was a shame if it didn't sell out. I had to agree with him. Would be embarrassing not to sell out given the enormity of the game. Anything under 10k Vale fans would be shambolic. This for me is the biggest game in my lifetime, I can't believe how many people aren't fussed about their club being in a quarter final for what will probably be the only time in their life.

• Like 5

I live in Somerset, my brother lives in Northampton. We're both defo coming up. 

Would t want to miss this. Historic event and a chance to get through to the Semis. 

I regret not coming up for the game against Swindon; I did have a broken leg BUT I missed that match. Not doing that again !! 😏

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Osh said:

I live in Somerset, my brother lives in Northampton. We're both defo coming up. 

Would t want to miss this. Historic event and a chance to get through to the Semis. 

I regret not coming up for the game against Swindon; I did have a broken leg BUT I missed that match. Not doing that again !! 😏

Better safer than sorry 🙂 

DVZoQ.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Can’t see other than a sellout for  this game.Boro will sell their allocation (3000).I’m not sure how many home tickets there will be with the ongoing bogs problem.I think the club should get that facility organised to a greater degree than it is now.I also think Boro fans should be given better food and drink facilities.Its a long way to come on a Tuesday night.

• Like 3

Not worried about gate at all .

Hope season ticket holders can get one extra as told one of the lads last night I'd get him 2 one of my season ticket and one off me lads .

It will be full .

Always going be folk who say I'm.not going because it's not a club they wanted draw but it's a massive club we have drew in terms of the size of our club .

I'd be surprised if I didn't see folk asking is anyone selling a ticket .

It will not only capture local interest there be people from all over Britain wanting to see Vale make a story a story so great that they can proudly say I was there when Port Vale beat Middlesbrough and ended up in semi finals of league Cup where over 2 legs they beat Fulham/Everton  to play either Newcastle or Liverpool .

Nows that a story ain't it who wouldn't want to be there see that come to fruition 

1 hour ago, Howjy04 said:

Can’t see other than a sellout for  this game.Boro will sell their allocation (3000).I’m not sure how many home tickets there will be with the ongoing bogs problem.I think the club should get that facility organised to a greater degree than it is now.I also think Boro fans should be given better food and drink facilities.Its a long way to come on a Tuesday night.

This season the away fans already get better facilities than the home fans previously had in Bycars.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

I'm actually shocked by how many people think we'll get 6 or 7k home fans for this. I was talking to a Stoke fan at work yesterday. He asked if with not being a ST holder I was worried I'd not get a ticket. I said no not worried at all, tickets will likely make general sale and then going off the chat I've seen online people don't seem too fussed about the game. He couldn't believe it, thought it was a shame if it didn't sell out. I had to agree with him. Would be embarrassing not to sell out given the enormity of the game. Anything under 10k Vale fans would be shambolic. This for me is the biggest game in my lifetime, I can't believe how many people aren't fussed about their club being in a quarter final for what will probably be the only time in their life.

That is the after effect of boredom football under Crosby since and including Northampton at home. The buzz has been killed for the season. It will take a while for it to come back IF it comes back.

Everything we do we manage to <ovf censored> it up royally. The move to the Hamil was split into designated areas, whereas 'that' game V Swindon was magnificent and everybody found their own way.

I am sure the attendance for this one will be over 11.5k. 3,500 Boro, 8k Vale, 100 Stokies, and Bernie Slaven, then draggles of weird Vloggers.

1 hour ago, MelbourneValiant said:

That is the after effect of boredom football under Crosby since and including Northampton at home. The buzz has been killed for the season. It will take a while for it to come back IF it comes back.

Everything we do we manage to <ovf censored> it up royally. The move to the Hamil was split into designated areas, whereas 'that' game V Swindon was magnificent and everybody found their own way.

I am sure the attendance for this one will be over 11.5k. 3,500 Boro, 8k Vale, 100 Stokies, and Bernie Slaven, then draggles of weird Vloggers.

"The buzz has been killed for the season" 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1