onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Reading (H) match thread Sat Aug 12th

Osh

42 minutes ago, Splodger said:

It's just a footie game not life and death,it's gone now and nowt you do can change it, just look forward to the next one,as the song says ..... thing's can only get better lol 👍👌

it may not be life and death for you matey, but it gets us away from er indoors!

Advert

6 hours ago, barny61 said:

I asked last week sklb, this was the reply.

On 04/08/2023 at 19:40, Splodger said:

I booked my ticket in the Hamil yesterday,and I'll be making my way from Aberystwyth next Friday,can't wait to see the New players perform on the new pitch .... bulls head for a few before the match ... happy days 😁

you may be in for a shock pal.

7 minutes ago, Birches Head Fred said:

It may do, but it also may entice more away fans to attend emoji6.png

Doubt it on the reading forum they were all moaning saying I'm not paying 25 quid go that <ovf censored> hole port vale. They had sold 700 doubt they will bring more than 1000. 

Just now, Andy Proctor said:

Doubt it on the reading forum they were all moaning saying I'm not paying 25 quid go that <ovf censored> hole port vale.

Such a boring, pointless club. State of them.

5 hours ago, Vale 1971 said:

Well not a lot say really other than I've bought 2 season tickets but after yesterday's debacle I'm not sure I can stomach watching the club I love .
Was really looking forwards to going in hamil aswell and there being a great amount in there for opener now be lucky if half full .
I'm.gobsmacked by that yesterday really am it was horrific .
I've seen better pub players after 12 pints and 20 cigs .
Going against Fleetwood hopefully performance can perk me up a bit (I don't get down generally but deary me I feel like I've been crushed ).
UTV

Yesterday was hard to take and believe. I can't get my head around a 'new' team (supposedly stronger) and a new manager manage to produce one of the most embarrassing performances and results in the clubs history?

I feel so sad for all the supporters who like me anticipated better only for the balloon to be burst within 60 minutes of the new season.

Vale have been on a suicide mission since the end of December last year. Many of the issues look as though they still prevail.

Reading have not won for x14 games (I think that's right).

90% of the time we lose 1st Round in the League Cup, so no big shock there.

Is this Crosby's team? Am I wrong to think there are doop-rooted issues within the club?

I couldn't make yesterday but it was apparent we had no (or not enough) goals in the team even going back to last season. We have lost decent pro's deemed not good enough, yet we only start x4 of the new signings. Basic errors and lack of professionalism suggests that something has upset the applecart big-time. A one-off? NO - A SHAMBLES.

Can someone tell me, even a happy clapper, how we've had a full summer and yet managed to start the season with Massey and Harrison up front and a back three that I wouldn't trust in League Two, all who were part of a massive failure in the second half of last season? It really does beggar belief. Whether it's Crosby, Flitcroft or higher up than that, or a mixture of things, there's something fundamentally wrong with the football club since promotion which also coincided with replacing the best manager we've had since Adams, if not Rudge, with an assistant that hardly proved himself in the few games he got last season. Can someone tell me Crosby's actually record as manager for us? It can't make for pleasant reading.

10 hours ago, Valiiant said:

Can someone tell me, even a happy clapper, how we've had a full summer and yet managed to start the season with Massey and Harrison up front and a back three that I wouldn't trust in League Two, all who were part of a massive failure in the second half of last season? It really does beggar belief. Whether it's Crosby, Flitcroft or higher up than that, or a mixture of things, there's something fundamentally wrong with the football club since promotion which also coincided with replacing the best manager we've had since Adams, if not Rudge, with an assistant that hardly proved himself in the few games he got last season. Can someone tell me Crosby's actually record as manager for us? It can't make for pleasant reading.

He is here again mr clever 

All of us including u had no concerns over the defence before Saturdays team sheet came out and happy clapper or not we know that strikers are part of a football team 

You know full well crosbys record is poor it’s been posted on here a couple of times so don’t tell me u ain’t seen it 

Saying that Clarke is on par with rudge just proves what u are 

Archived