onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FA Cup First Round

Osh

20 minutes ago, mikey said:

Exeter have a match on the Monday night against Plymouth which is live on Sky, and we play one the Tuesday so I think that this might get moved to the Sunday instead

Can’t play it on a Sunday, as Darren says there is a fireworks display scheduled for Sunday at VP.

Advert

I remember going to Newcastle United in the very late 80's
I lived in Hampshire at the time and got up at 4am to drive up to Castle to pick me Dad up, then up to Boslum to pick up a few of the lads, then drive up to Tyneside
Think we got beat 3-0...??
Massive drive back down to the Mother Town and then back to Lymington. It was well after midnight when I got home

Went that game too. We walked into a pub straight opposite the ground on the basis that we were wearing black and white and would be ok. First thing I saw as I opened the door was a guy holding a Brown Edge fish and chip shop carrier bag, it was packed with Vale fans. Yes think you are right on the 3-0 score,I'm sure it was 0-0 at halftime

Went that game too. We walked into a pub straight opposite the ground on the basis that we were wearing black and white and would be ok. First thing I saw as I opened the door was a guy holding a Brown Edge fish and chip shop carrier bag, it was packed with Vale fans. Yes think you are right on the 3-0 score,I'm sure it was 0-0 at halftime
We lost 4-0, Aspin was not happy I remember. We last beat them in 1935, 3-0. Next win could be a long time coming too.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

1 hour ago, The man in the pub said:

I'm sure it was early 90s?

Good draw we are a far different side than the side who took to the field thar alarming day .
I'll be there I love the FA Cup the only chance bar league Cup where you can pit your wits against on paper much better sides
So glad some on here think Exeters a better side now to knock them out and get in that draw for second round then one tie away v anyone who could set the club up for many years .
Bring it on buy your tickets and make sure you aswell and more so than the players give the team the backing it will undoubtedly need as they are in my opinion the Man City of league one must be beat the Vale 4-0 no one else will I'm my opinion .
Time to avenge that defeat with a sterling display
UTV

Archived