onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FA Cup First Round

Osh

48 minutes ago, joker1968 said:

I for one was happy to see the arrogance of the swindon supporters put to rest and anything that happened to them they deserved,i'd have money on that they have not learnt a thing

Agree they deserve everything they got arrogant bast-rds and at the end of the day they weren’t exempt of all blame 

Advert

1 hour ago, newchapel valiant said:

The players of Swindon ala Mckirdy/ Conroy were not blameless  totally disrespecting Vale and its fans.

Machine gun celebration at our fans calling fans pigs and disrespecting the area where you are going to be playing. 

Don't play or stoke the fire if you don't want to get burnt is a saying they as professional footballers should adhere to. 

Leave him to machine-gun at Barrow, we'll just crack on with winning at Derby in front of 28,000.  

11 minutes ago, smithie said:

Leave him to machine-gun at Barrow, we'll just crack on with winning at Derby in front of 28,000.  

He is playing in the Scottish Prem at for Hibs playing against Celtic and Rangers in front of 60k

16 hours ago, Aguar61 said:

Newcastle United for me, totally forgettable day all round....blame Titanic Wreckage and black resin! Minibus breakdown on the way back n'all....crap day out 😥

I remember going to Newcastle United in the very late 80's

I lived in Hampshire at the time and got up at 4am to drive up to Castle to pick me Dad up, then up to Boslum to pick up a few of the lads, then drive up to Tyneside

Think we got beat 3-0...??

Massive drive back down to the Mother Town and then back to Lymington. It was well after midnight when I got home 🤔

43 minutes ago, WV said:

He is playing in the Scottish Prem at for Hibs playing against Celtic and Rangers in front of 60k

He won’t be doing that celebration much in front of old firm teams. Might provoke the paramilitary groups associated with both clubs!  He should be safe, will mostly be playing in 3-0, 4-0 old firm cakewalks. 

32 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

He won’t be doing that celebration much in front of old firm teams. Might provoke the paramilitary groups associated with both clubs!  He should be safe, will mostly be playing in 3-0, 4-0 old firm cakewalks. 

Not sure where you got old firm cakewalk from lol. Showing your knowledge well as usual. The same Hibs that are 3rd in the league?  Hibs have lost 3-0 once to Rangers in the last 7 years and about the same with Celtic. They play at Celtic today while we are at home to FGR. 

4 hours ago, smithie said:

A hostile and noisy environment was essential that night and was easily the best atmosphere at a home game in many years. Playoff semi-finals aren't an invite for tea and sandwiches. 

Crass comment- there's a difference between tea and sandwiches and being assaulted - which bit of that don't you get?  Some Vale fans didn't do us any favours that night.  You can intimidate a team without physically abusing their fans. Yes, a great atmosphere, but why were we fined again?  Oh yes, because an opposition player was assaulted.  Not a good look - and I don't like McKirdy either, but he didn't deserve that, whatever had gone on before.

6 hours ago, WV said:

How wonderful for the cheeky cherub. Pity he was hooked at half time and they had 6 up them. 

Maybe do better against Ross County in front of 3000. 

4 hours ago, WV said:

Not sure where you got old firm cakewalk from lol. Showing your knowledge well as usual. The same Hibs that are 3rd in the league?  Hibs have lost 3-0 once to Rangers in the last 7 years and about the same with Celtic. They play at Celtic today while we are at home to FGR. 

Care very little for farmer League Scottish football. Regardless, they won’t be anywhere near the league and you’re right about the 3-0s..they lost 6-1!!! Not a cakewalk at all! 😂

4 hours ago, Lornelounger said:

Crass comment- there's a difference between tea and sandwiches and being assaulted - which bit of that don't you get?  Some Vale fans didn't do us any favours that night.  You can intimidate a team without physically abusing their fans. Yes, a great atmosphere, but why were we fined again?  Oh yes, because an opposition player was assaulted.  Not a good look - and I don't like McKirdy either, but he didn't deserve that, whatever had gone on before.

Apologies - I meant tea and scones.

Archived