Match Thread: Harrogate v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert:

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, darren1810 said:

I'm assuming Tyler was banned after his hideous comment the other week ?

After the home game against these we had a 50 pound bet to the Hubb foundation. He said Harrogate top 10 finish. I said no way Jose. 

He's got away with one there by getting banned 

He's started to crop up on you tube

Just now, Houston Valiant said:

Well done Vale on a good solid performance. I’ve criticized him, but Robinson played very well , and a lovely ball for Worrall  for the first goal. Guthrie saw his chance and took it well. Five in a row . Clarke’s army on the match. 

Mate I don't think there's a single person who hasn't criticised him. Credit to him and obviously Clarke for getting a tune out of a him. 

Advert:

Horrible pitch , horrible weather conditions but the players stood up to the arial bombardment brilliantly. Bris and Legge were superb and Brown made a great save when needed. Delighted to see Guthrie finally score and what a ball from a Theo to play in Wozza for a cracking finish.

Nice to see us to win a horrible game lack that - I certainly won't be watching the highlights!

A very very good professional tireless away performance.

Is it just me or all of a sudden do we look like we have a favourable end to the season with very winnable games to continue this run of form?

A thing of pure beauty. 

Defended brilliantly 1st half against a horrendous wind and then really turned the screw 2nd half. Again, great team effort and really good subs at the right time. 

Guthrie looked impressive and definitely deserved his goal. 

I have think we’ve left it 3-4 games too late for a play-off push otherwise I might actually feel we were in with a chance.

I had a feeling Guthrie would score today but I didn't want to jinx him by posting my prediction on here.

Three more wins and we equal a club record. How mad would it be if we could do that?

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

Said all along these players were good enough to challenge, now we’ve got a manager that we can trust and proven himself, maybe we can kick on and last minute push for the playoffs #UTV

You also said Clarke was taking us down 

This was also another clean sheet as well.  

Well done Vale players and staff.  Thank you for another win. Hope you have a rest day tomorrow you deserve it.

Great to see the form chart as well.  We are top of that now.  🤣

Advert:

3 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

Said all along these players were good enough to challenge, now we’ve got a manager that we can trust and proven himself, maybe we can kick on and last minute push for the playoffs #UTV

hmmm...wonder if you regret your childish "Clarke the Clown is taking you down posts? (Notice - "posts"...as in more than one!!)

6 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

Thought he was a clown? Donkey

Archived