Match Thread: Harrogate v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert:

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now he has scored - Goalie unsighted and so chuffed for him.  Theo last week and Gutherie this week.  Get in Vale.

Winning in the green strip as well.

What a great Easter period for the Vale.

Advert:

We are starting to look like an actual football team. Great away performance! Soaked up a lot of pressure and took our chances when we got them. Legge man of the match for me, won absolutely everything thrown at him. Solid as a rock at the back. All credit to Clarke. 

3 minutes ago, Doha said:

I have no idea how the <ovf censored> fck that managed to sneak in but I'm glad it did. 

2 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

How has that gone in 😂done well since coming on to be fair. 5 wins in a row. What is going on 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.d4377488d0a2da5a92f6cf3f823f6e82.gif

Advert:

Advert:

Archived