2 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Does your analogy mean Pejic needs all the plaudits not Rudge ? 

They are a team, Clarke has done superb, only once in 13 games have we conceded more than one goal. 

Rudge always struggled when he didn’t have a good right hand man

Advert:

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not read through all the posts but as it's titled "Darrell Clarke", I wanted to post my thoughts. When you come in as a new manager you have to focus on the immediate issues. If you think back to

Players deserve credit for tonight but special shout out to Darrell Clarke for me. He set us up with a game plan that saw us dominate the majority of the first half. We should've been 2 goals to

Heres an idea why dont we judge him on what he does at vale rather than going off the word of previous fans. There are fans that love him like bristol rovers and fans who arent keen of him walsall. Wh

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Eddie Ford said:

Crosby is the general 

Credit goes to DC for finding him, finding ways to utilise him, assigning him a role that works within the construct of his team and running the ‘Management department’ in a way that gets the best out of everyone.

Well done DC.

Edited by Iron Curtain
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Iron Curtain said:

Credit goes to DC for finding him, finding ways to utilise him, assigning him a role that works within the construct of his team and running the ‘Management department’ in a way that gets the best out of everyone.

Well done DC.

Well done Flitcroft 

Clarke hadn't met Crosby before so I'm guessing as head of recruitment Flitcroft would have been the one to find him. I'd imagine Clarke would have said "I want an assistant who is x,y and z" and Flitcroft went and identified Crosby and asked Clarke if he was happy to work with him.

It is Flitcroft's job after all.

But credit too for Clarke for identifying what was needed on the coaching staff and being prepared to trust the process and working with someone he didn't know.

Edited by Wrex
  • Like 1

Advert:

1 hour ago, Eddie Ford said:

Obviously you can not read because I have given DC credit on the match threads

Will you admit you were unnecessarily negative towards DC for weeks after he became manager and you got it wrong? 

• Like 1

Advert: