onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Stevenage

Fosse69

At least Vale are mathematically safe but a day to forget, I'm very relieved we're safe with 3 games to go.

They were clinical, have one excellent player in Guthrie and a few others who could play at a higher level, it's the blueprint for Vale to get amongst the play-off spots next season, that is buy/obtain some quality players over quantity, easier said than done.

Advert

Wow. First game I’ve seen for a couple months and I’m inclined to leave it many, many more before my next. That was as bad as anything under Aspin. I’ll have neck ache all Easter from watching that 1st half.

Stevenage are a truly horrible side with their disgusting time-wasting antics. The authorities really need to clamp down on this because, when a serious injury does occur, no-one will take a blind bit of notice.

Safe we might be, but that was a new low for me.

Ben Whitfield.

If you’re reading this, then sort your head out or go and ply your trade somewhere else.

A 58 minute cameo of absolute rubbish and yet again when you get a chance, you throw in a stinking performance.

Here’s a fact for you, lad. You aren’t as good as you think you are and you aren’t as good as some of your teenage admirers think you are.

Work hard. Get your head down. Or kindly play somewhere else next season.

I would have hauled you off after 45 minutes, never mind 58. Shameful showing.

Danny Elliot is no where near ready for league football. I can't believe he gets in ahead of Turner or Harris.
Disagree with that, I thought he looked sharp, pace to beat a player and whipped in a couple of decent crosses. Needs more first team appearances to boost his confidence, but theres potentially a good player there. I'd like to see Turner and Caveley both involved in our remaining games also.

Well I'll start the ball rolling then..... Please, please could we have a manager for next season and one who can see and pick players that are actually worthy of a shirt.

I'm sorry but Askey is not for me neither are many of those players that started today.

We may be safe now but my God we are awful. No defence, no midfield and no punch up front. sums our season up.

Apart from a few games when we actually tried to play on the grass and mix it up Askey's input is pick Pope up front on his own and see if we can nick something. Amazing!

Yes we all want a new owner but top of my list after that is start with a proper manager who can gives us fans some hope.

Archived