onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mr Smurthwaite's games begin........

Can you please post the evidence he said all this on here?

You don't want anyone questioning you. Some people might think you've only posted that to increase donations.

Thanks

Overthinking things, Mole.

Advert

Think it's been said before but Smurthwaites latest threats to SC and Black & Gold simply HAVE to be posted everywhere. There are many, many,many fans who do not get this info until they show up at games and are told by other fans. The amount of interested Valiants who are not on Facebook, Twitter, supporters club emails, etc, etc etc are possibly in the thousands and we do have to get these on board in any way we can. The Black & Gold series of well versed details need to be produced in leaflet forms and handed out to every person passing through the turnstiles for a start. Could there be some intelligent, media orientated Valiant out there that can spread the ever growing list of quotes/rants/threats from Smurthwaite so ALL persons who have any affinity to Port Vale may see and believe exactly why protests are taking place?

These threats reflect the individual himself, empty and shallow. He’s not a man he’s a complete joke. A man admits his mistakes and learns from them. A man treats people with respect. If he decides to ring up someone from Black and Gold, or whoever, it should be for meaningful dialogue. In life there’s always a chance to pull back from the brink but some people are intent on digging a big hole and jumping in head first. Sexman, it would seem, has dug the hole, jumped in head first and is now trying to bury himself.

There's a certain irony when the Smurfettes said that protesting would have a detrimental effect on the performances and yet threatening the club with liquidation the night before game is acceptable.

I find it poetic our SC have mentors from Blackpool SC to help oust our chairmans mentor.

If a director of a company knowingly trades while insolvent,I believe a **** storm will be heading their way.Disqualified from being a director and possibly liable to creditors,just to name a couple of reasons not to do it.Smurthwaite ,as far as I know,is the only director and also the biggest creditor.I may be wrong but can’t see it happening but ,as I’ve said to a number of folk,spite can twist the mind to do crazy things.

Can you please post the evidence he said all this on here?

You don't want anyone questioning you. Some people might think you've only posted that to increase donations.

Thanks

Well it worked. I've just doubled this morning's donation

Archived