onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mr Smurthwaite's games begin........

I’m just a bit uncomfortable with the crowd funding bit- players, suppliers still being paid by the owner/pvfc. Why take money off the punters? Just feel like it’s all knee jerk after not making any decent signings in Jan.

Obviously his PR skills are non-existent, but I have some sympathy with his stance- he has lost the love the with the vale, continues to pay the bills (top 10 budget I believe) and a GoFundMe set up against him??

Start from the pŕemis that port vale is a business owned by Smurf and the supporters are simply customers.

Smurf is responsible for the bills, the overheads, salaries, advertising, the product, the experience etcetera.

The customers are responsible for none of the above..... but have the right to complain if any of the above do not meet whatever standard they think appropriate.

The customers in this case have requested help with funding from the general public who may well sympathise with their plight..... I believe they have explained what any monies raised will be used for.

Surely it is incumbent on the business owner to rectify problems experienced by the business caused by customer dissatisfaction or any other cause.... the business owner is responsible for the running and financing the business... not the customers.

Advert

Easy friend, just an opinion.

Just concerned we are going to get into a new owner merry go round, when we have one currently (who is far from perfect mind) who pays the bills, provides a top ten budget. Fans are fickle, if we were in this situation now (8 points clear of relegation) in jan, none of this would be happening

The Bruno experiment aside — as that was clearly deranged

The Bruno experiment was a gamble that would take years to rectify! As is being proven.

Can you not see what’s happened in the last 3 to 4 years?

***** sake. Open your eyes!!

If the height of your ambition is for someone just to pay the bills, then you’re warped.

The man is a PROVEN compulsive liar. He takes out more than he puts in. He has sunk our club to the brink of non league for the first time in 143 years. He despises the club. He despises the fans. He despises the community. And idiots like you, post crap like that?

Top ten budget. Actually 10th highest budget if you believe the sentinel and RS. All with a windfall of over 2.5 mill on players alone. In division 4. Disgrace.

You’re just another bum chum of his. Or an absolute waster with nothing going on in your head.

By the way can everyone please check around all the hospitals to check if REP has been taken ill. I am concerned for him as there have been so many posts yet nothing from him.

Our bald headed friend James, is probably watching as we speak. He’ll pipe up soon. Can’t help himself.

Easy friend, just an opinion.

Just concerned we are going to get into a new owner merry go round, when we have one currently (who is far from perfect mind) who pays the bills, provides a top ten budget. Fans are fickle, if we were in this situation now (8 points clear of relegation) in jan, none of this would be happening

The Bruno experiment aside — as that was clearly deranged

Of course you’re entitled to your opinion, and you won’t get any abuse from me, but there is a laundry list of things that Smurthwaite has done wrong. Now if he came out and said : “ Lads , I’ve ****** up , and I’m going to sell the club to someone who is very interested in running it properly”, then I would have no problem with him. But he is an arrogant man who thinks he is right and everyone else is wrong. He has a huge ego , the wrong kind.

He is also a liar , and you can’t trust a liar.

So, with all due respect, go and ask one of the long suffering Vale fans , preferably one that can be found in the ******** of England on a cold wet Tuesday in January, for the laundry list , and they will gladly oblige. Let’s face it , it’s time for him to go.

Of course you’re entitled to your opinion, and you won’t get any abuse from me, but there is a laundry list of things that Smurthwaite has done wrong. Now if he came out and said : “ Lads , I’ve ****** up , and I’m going to sell the club to someone who is very interested in running it properly”, then I would have no problem with him. But he is an arrogant man who thinks he is right and everyone else is wrong. He has a huge ego , the wrong kind.

He is also a liar , and you can’t trust a liar.

So, with all due respect, go and ask one of the long suffering Vale fans , preferably one that can be found in the ******** of England on a cold wet Tuesday in January, for the laundry list , and they will gladly oblige. Let’s face it , it’s time for him to go.

If Smurtwaite was to write his book of lies.It would be longer than War and Peace.No library would have enough shelf space for more than 2 copies.The amount of paper needed would clear a forest the size of Cannock chase.

The man is a liar , fancy threatening your own fans , who don’t forget he called racist and claimed in the past beat him up!!

Potential buyers and sponsors being put off by protesters, bull, hardly been yellow vest in Paris scale!! If there was any probably pulled out after meeting him!!!

Just go Smurf and take your delusional lies with you!!

If Mr Smurthwaite withdraws financial support we may we go into administration BUT an administrator will have to be appointed to sell it as a going concern before we are liquidated. Our owner will then forfeit all loans and a new owner can get the club at a very much reduced price. This is what happened when he purchased the club. We know this won’t happen idle threats unless he wants all his money he put into the club lost.

Archived