onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Port Vale v Tranmere

paulvaliant

I thought so. But it’s not a clause in his contract, yeah right. Liar liar...!!!

It is a clause in his contract, but that’s only come to light because someone close to him blabbed it. The club can’t come out and tell press and the fans what clauses each player has.

Advert

It is a clause in his contract, but that’s only come to light because someone close to him blabbed it. The club can’t come out and tell press and the fans what clauses each player has.

But the cat is out of the bag.

So the fact that first Aspin and now Askey denies its existence, makes them liars. They could word it many many many other ways, to not tell a lie. Politicians do it all the time, exactly so they wont be caught lying.

They are given a yes or no question, and choose to answer ‘no’ when it’s so clearly a lie.

So the answer they give, makes them straight out liars! I mean, who are they fooling???

Every single person can see, one of our best players on the bench, without explanation. While the guy playing instead, has one howler after the other.

This club is a sick sick place!!!

But the cat is out of the bag.

So the fact that first Aspin and now Askey denies its existence, makes them liars. They could word it many many many other ways, to not tell a lie. Politicians do it all the time, exactly so they wont be caught lying.

They are given a yes or no question, and choose to answer ‘no’ when it’s so clearly a lie.

So the answer they give, makes them straight out liars! I mean, who are they fooling???

Every single person can see, one of our best players on the bench, without explanation. While the guy playing instead, has one howler after the other.

This club is a sick sick place!!!

But it’s totally another thing for the club to come out and divulge details of a players contract. They just won’t do it and legally I’m not sure they can either.

Have they denied it? I don’t remember Aspins comments on it.

I wouldn't actually drop Kay. You need an anchor in the midfield and he is the best of a bad bunch at that as long as he has legs around him. He also gets the odd goal.

Agreed, he has a few pot shots a game and they always go close.

Kay in front of a back 4, I'm ok with.

A back 5 or 2 holding midfielders at home is horrendous.

But it’s totally another thing for the club to come out and divulge details of a players contract. They just won’t do it and legally I’m not sure they can either.

Have they denied it? I don’t remember Aspins comments on it.[/quote

I get that. But as I say, they can word their answers so many other ways, that wouldn’t make it a lie!

But they’ve both said the same: they don’t know of such a clause (lie), and even if they did they would never leave a player out for that reason (lie).

Of course they know, it’s their job to know!

And of course that’s why he isn’t playing. Get real!

Norwood is not known for his guile that's for sure, but clearly the lad is in good form and logic suggests it's another reason to play Legge, but clearly with this absurd caveat in his contract that's not going to happen, but please if not Legge bring in Howkins as Rawlinson is another (among many) whose early season form appears to have deserted him.

As for Miller, though I would like to see him start, can't see it, another who will sit on the bench, and if we don't make many (or any) changes as I fear may happen, then look at the bench, christ it's stronger than the eleven starters!

Will probably bring Miller on with 5 mins to go when we are losing.

Have they denied it? I don’t remember Aspins comments on it.[/quote

I get that. But as I say, they can word their answers so many other ways, that wouldn’t make it a lie!

But they’ve both said the same: they don’t know of such a clause (lie), and even if they did they would never leave a player out for that reason (lie).

Of course they know, it’s their job to know!

And of course that’s why he isn’t playing. Get real!

With Garlick organising the contracts I bet even he doesn’t know.

REP , you don’t have to be right all the time. That ball did run out of play before he crossed it , but you didn’t have a good angle . That’s ok, as nothing came of it. With the good chances they’ve been getting , as many as 4 a game in the last two, I’d like to think that Vale could win 3-1 tonight. Stranger things have happened, James. As for Smurthwaite, hell isn’t full yet. Enjoy the match , as they say in the programme notes.

REP was listening on the radio so definitely didn’t see it.

Archived