onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Saturday's protest

smithie

There needs to be a more vocal protest during the game,for those saying we should get behind the players,can I remind you all we have lost 5(Five) games at home on the bounce,scoring 8 goals since October at home, winning 1 (One) game, what has been putting them off and distracting them I wonder ?

Advert

There needs to be a more vocal protest during the game,for those saying we should get behind the players,can I remind you all we have lost 5(Five) games at home on the bounce,scoring 8 goals since October at home, winning 1 (One) game, what has been putting them off and distracting them I wonder ?

The players are just using that as an excuse. I don’t support the protests but they wouldn’t impact on the players, that’s just crap.

The players are just using that as an excuse. I don’t support the protests but they wouldn’t impact on the players' date=' that’s just crap.[/quote']

Who Said the players are using it as an excuse?

They lose games when there is no protesting.

There should be more concerted chanting against Smurthwaite more aggression he got an easy ride today.

Who Said the players are using it as an excuse?

They lose games when there is no protesting.

There should be more concerted chanting against Smurthwaite more aggression he got an easy ride today.

Didn’t you read Pope’s comments pre-match with regards to the prorests?

I agree they should have absolutely zero effect.

If Carol Shanahan,Ian Donaldson or Mo Chaudry are seriously interested in removing this cancer in our club called Norman Smurthwaite they need to move now.

They need to contact him and make an offer then publicise it in the media.No non disclosures or secret negotiations just let everyone know that they have put a bid in to him.

Now is the perfect time while he is under pressure from the fans to sell.Dont wait until the end of the season when it is too late to save the club.Even Norman who is not a clever business man he makes out must realise if we are relegated the club will be worth even less than it is now.He has taken 1.5 to 2 million out of the club this season alone which is more th an he paid for it.

Also contact the HMRC to go through the books because I am sure if they dig deep enough they will find something to show what is happening to all the money and he must have to pay tax on it.

I applaud each and every one that joined in the protest.I felt nearly 400 was an excellent start. I do agree though that Gorm will probably take no notice whatsoever but what else can we do? I personally feel that by yelling for Gorm to leave the Club at least gives me some kind of release from the abysmal dictatorship that he has installed at my Club.

Problem is that when the protest disperses each individual then separates and goes to their seats scattered throughout the stadium and any means of vocal derision are then lost. What is best, but possibly not easy to supervise, is for the protesters to sit together somewhere and carry on their protests. I don't like Bycars End but clearly there is room there for all protesters to congregate? Just a thought.

I have to say also thank you to those of a mind that don't agree to the protests, for NOT ruining our action by crazy or vile actions or verbal assaults. Gives me food for thought that there are many, many more fans wishing to attend the protests and just might add to the numbers now as they have seen the good first response to an organised protest.

I applaud each and every one that joined in the protest.I felt nearly 400 was an excellent start. I do agree though that Gorm will probably take no notice whatsoever but what else can we do? I personally feel that by yelling for Gorm to leave the Club at least gives me some kind of release from the abysmal dictatorship that he has installed at my Club.

Problem is that when the protest disperses each individual then separates and goes to their seats scattered throughout the stadium and any means of vocal derision are then lost. What is best, but possibly not easy to supervise, is for the protesters to sit together somewhere and carry on their protests. I don't like Bycars End but clearly there is room there for all protesters to congregate? Just a thought.

I have to say also thank you to those of a mind that don't agree to the protests, for NOT ruining our action by crazy or vile actions or verbal assaults. Gives me food for thought that there are many, many more fans wishing to attend the protests and just might add to the numbers now as they have seen the good first response to an organised protest.

I am already in the bycars right behind the goal with my black and gold scarf i emplore all those of you who are willing to protest come and join me and my family and make some noise to make this parasite sit up and take notice.A whole block together will be far better than individuals scattered around the stadium let us have a concerted effort to rid ourselves of this thing who is ruining our once proud club.

The away end at Notts in a fortnight’s time would be ideal.

Archived