onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Cambridge Utd v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

That’s not true thankfully and the table shows it.

What we do need to do is expect this dog **** bunch of players (Brown aside) to step up and finally start earning their wages. Today was disgusting, absolutely disgusting and they are simply taking the **** out of the club or are just cowards.

Brown aside I’d be glad to never see any of them again.

You can't be that dumb surely?

We haven't scored in 4 games. You have to score goals to win games. We're the LOWEST scorers in L2.

1 win in 11.

Look at the form guide, if this continues over the next 4-5 weeks we will be in the bottom 2. It's not even debatable.

Aspin Mk 2 we can’t even win or draw our away games now.

Rawlinson must be replaced by Howkins he gives the ball away continuously.

Another Aspin Mk 2 decision to wait until it’s too late to bring on the forwards we need.

Hoofball to Pope as usual.

Where is this attacking football using wingers?

Both Macclesfield and Notts County on the up.

Port Vale edging closer to the precipice.

We needed Rico today but Mr Blobby ballsed it up .

None of the loan signings even on the bench.

Askey is as clueless as Aspin.

Nice to see you’ve made your mind up after 1 bloody game. He’s been with the players for 3 days. Not exactly going to rebuild Rome in that time!!!!

I thought it was a tight game marked some outstanding saves from either keeper and the deflection separating the sides. We had a much better second half IMO. However they seemed to constantly have the beating of our left hand side, our little group all agreed that we were surprised to see Clark stay on. Not sure playing Pope was the right call today.

Nice to see you’ve made your mind up after 1 bloody game. He’s been with the players for 3 days. Not exactly going to rebuild Rome in that time!!!!

The team selection says it all.

We are beaten again by a team that was below us.

Few chances to score mad e them look by Real Madrid.

Without Brown it would have been 4 or 5.

Looking desperate,I'm afraid to say. Something, I do not know what, has to change. As I said earlier we are so poor technically and allied to that we had no stomach for the fight today. How people like Erniemossrules can look in the mirror I do not know.....Askey is as cluelss as Aspin....really???? After one game? Football using wingers??? Really???? Who would they be then?

Buckle up it's squeaky bum time again and I'm off to bed thoroughly depressed YET AGAIN!

I thought it was a tight game marked some outstanding saves from either keeper and the deflection separating the sides. We had a much better second half IMO. However they seemed to constantly have the beating of our left hand side, our little group all agreed that we were surprised to see Clark stay on. Not sure playing Pope was the right call today.
Funnily I thought we were much worse second half and never looked like threatening. I'd be amazed if we turn this around, our team is full of non league hopers or has beens and it's starting to show.

Breath of fresh air?? More like carbon monoxide. Hats off to those that went but that sounded like it was straight out of the ASpin book of turgid, mind-numbingly dull performances....but without any away points.

I desperately wanted something to give me hope. But nothing. Same defensive line-up, and the same increasingly familiar result.

Won’t bother next week as clearly nothing will change. We might as well have kept Aspin.

We are going down my friends.

Let me get this right. You're not going to a game net Saturday based on what you heard on a radio commentary a week earlier?

Effectively yes.

I’ve seen enough this season to know what the expect from that line-up. I also think the first game was so important for him to stamp his mark and what do we get?????? More of the same.

If he’s a manager who thinks Kay, Joyce, Rawlinson or, I’d argue, Smith should be in that team then it’s not the type of football I’ll be giving up my Saturdays to watch going forward.

We may as well have had Aspin in charge today. I know this is Askey’s first game so I’m not going to berate him, but he basically played the same team, same formation and same tactics as Aspin has done all season.

Why do we persist with three centre halves? All of them can not pass the ball and they’re marking one striker between them.

Hannant and Rawlinson are terrible. I have no idea how they’ve become so favourable. What does Hannant actually offer apart from running about? Howkins needs to play instead of Rawlinson.

Askey, at least try and give us some excitement in the next few weeks. Play with Montano and Whitfield and let’s attack the opposition. Also, one of the midfield loanees must be better than Kay or Joyce?

That was a tough watch!

It’s only been 3 days so I’m not going to judge Askey too much. Especially as our away form has been significantly better than our home form... I can imagine him not wanting to change that too much.

Hopefully we can see his 433 system at home.

Huge game on Saturday!

Archived