onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

We Need To Talk About Norman

Santa

Advert

It's a sorry state of affairs when fans don't want a manager to be sacked (a manager who has achieved less than a point per game over an entire calendar year) because we don't trust the owner to appoint anyone better.

Sad but true jj.

There is still so much passion the club retains and could unlock from what is a loyal but ageing fanbase.

Fear and negativity surrounds the place, the feeling of incompetence abounds from top to bottom. Fans stick with it because of this sense of belonging with the hope of future change and good times.

I have no confidence whatsoever that Norman will do the right thing, there are 2 real fears for the Vale:-

1) Losing League status (It will break my heart personally)

2) Going out of business altogether (Smurthwaite won't lose financially either way)

People respect Aspin as a man. he is indeed a shining light compared to Norman.

Fans see that, anyone else with his record would have been gone.

Whatever happens Neil Aspin always will be a Vale Legend.

I would be very surprised if this was done without any initial confrontation.

Was seen by both myself and my wife and yeah we were chanting about her husband inability to run a football club correctly without fleecing all us passionate fans!!

They should come out and say so then

I never thought they seriously ever had the capital to run a football club. It would amount to a fans owned club..... have they EVER come out (publicly) and stated their plans should they be successful in buying the club? I can’t remember seeing anything. Not the panacea everyone is expecting, I suspect.

I never thought they seriously ever had the capital to run a football club. It would amount to a fans owned club..... have they EVER come out (publicly) and stated their plans should they be successful in buying the club? I can’t remember seeing anything. Not the panacea everyone is expecting, I suspect.

Synectics produced a comprehensive business plan for running the club much of which was in the Sentinel. They also stated that they would not need to borrow money to buy the club, despite what Norman claimed, and had the money to run the club.

Just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it isn't there.

Aspin would have gone if Smurf cared at all about the club. He doesn't care one jot about what league we are in.He uses Vale as a loss making part of his business interests.If he did care Aspin would have gone and he would have invested in an experienced manager.

Using that logic,virtually every club should sack their manager and invest in a more experienced and expensive one.How many football clubs actually make money?

Synectics produced a comprehensive business plan for running the club much of which was in the Sentinel. They also stated that they would not need to borrow money to buy the club, despite what Norman claimed, and had the money to run the club.

Just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it isn't there.

Are they,like Smurthwaite is,stuck on a valuation figure and won’t budge?Genuine question Jean.

Archived