onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

We Need To Talk About Norman

Santa

Advert

So basically, whatever we do, we're ****ed. You might be right.

Most of it is water off a duck's back for him but I've noticed there are certain things that push his buttons. He doesn't like being painted as a buffoon, and he doesn't like it when people pity him for the sad character he is.

If he doesn't like being called a buffoon it's very simple he should stop acting like one!. The problem here is I actually think that he is one!!

If you really want him gone then it can only be done by taking the fight into his 'own back yard'. Perhaps the local press in his area would then highlight our position and let his neighbours know exactly the type of person who is living amongst them.

how do know aspin rates, might be case of him or no one or smurthwaite told him hes signing anyway,, or perhaps after losing out on 12/3 players he wanted he needs body - ever wonder why so many players don't get played maybe because neil didn't want or what the team needs.

supporters need hope and positive change- either on/off the pitch or both, how many times have we had wait until January , wait until close season, wait until end of sept, wait until end of aug, then repeat ,repeat,repeat ,,its all worn thin and time is running out for the club- there are players available otherwise there would be no activity in jan ,just we shop in landfill trying to find a gem when the 1st team needs better quality.

I don't blame aspin for where we are, working with an owner that's all talk and only values money or respects people with it as he lines his own pockets further and looks down on us as peasants- he needs to change or go and after his tenure so far change aint going to happen is it.

I mean that could well be the case. But i don’t understand why would offer him a trial and not just sign him if that were the case. For me aspin thinks he’s good enough and therefore signed him after the trial. For me smurf is and has been the big issue that’s clear. But this season our squad is pretty capable for this level yet playing some of the worst football tactically I’ve ever seen. Aspins fault this season 100%. He got players he wanted to sign. Brown, manny, Joyce, legge, Miller, rawlinson, vassell. These were all players he wanted this season is 100% his fault.

I personally find it unbelievable that a percentage of our entire shrinking fanbase are failing to see that our Club is being run by an unfit person..

I’m not sure they are to be honest, he’s owns the club outright and that isn’t going to change.... in the medium term, what can we all do about it? Very little! if only one of us had won the £114.9m on the euro millions haha

To change things up - SMURF should just bite the bullet, get shot of Aspin, bring in a decent manager, give him a £1m to spend in the summer, increase the wage budge by 30%, set the target of promotion, we all buy loads more season tickets, sell more merchandise, get more through the gates - making the money back (almost) here’s dreaming!

I’m not sure they are to be honest, he’s owns the club outright and that isn’t going to change.... in the medium term, what can we all do about it? Very little! if only one of us had won the £114.9m on the euro millions haha

To change things up - SMURF should just bite the bullet, get shot of Aspin, bring in a decent manager, give him a £1m to spend in the summer, increase the wage budge by 30%, set the target of promotion, we all buy loads more season tickets, sell more merchandise, get more through the gates - making the money back (almost) here’s dreaming!

Jut writing that last bit made me feel much better about being a Vale fan - here’s to dreaming

Problem is the fans will only put up with this for so long, I know we have still a few to play this season but the avg. home attendance is down 200 on last season. There's no buzz about the place, the football on offer is boring to say the least, very little care / action in the community I don't know why we bother, well I do but there is naf all we can do about it and that's the most frustrating thing. See you all at 3 o'clock.

As supporters, there is consensus regarding Norman's negative influence over us - this thread is demonstrative of that.

I wholly agree with Smithie; the man holds us in contempt & disdain, considering us his plebeian inferiors. Whereas I'm sure there are thousands of Vale fans more bright & capable than him - and one or two with enough cash to run the club.

But he is the owner of the club. Our future remains his prerogative. As supporters, we have very little control.

But that is not to say we have zero control. In the days of MOLD, I thought Vale fans were magnificent in the way we campaigned, protested & exposed a rotten regime. We can still be vocal, in expressing our dissatisfaction.

I recall last season at Stevenage away, singing some pretty horrible stuff at him. It made me feel better - and he complained about on Twitter. It definitely got to him!

It's a small gesture. But we can be vociferous & that will play a small part.

The media have a roll to play. We need The Sentinel on our side, who again were excellent in hounding MOLD. They also wrote a great article about this Jan's £400k. People have got it in their heads Norman quoted that figure - he didn't, The Sentinel concocted the number, twisting the words of his latest empty promise.

Martin Tideswell, if you read this, this is a call to action. As a true Vale fan, we need a media weapon to combat this moronic tyrant!!

The club is a joke.

Those that want Aspin out should turn on Norman for not having the bottle to do it.

Those that want Aspin to stay should turn on Norman for not backing him appropriately! Forget this “there are two more weeks of the transfer window left” crap. He should have invested his £2m+ windfall in the summer rather than the paltry 5% reinvestment he actually did.

Those that realise that we are heading for None league need to turn on Norman.

Howjy and the SMurf defence league, you keep sticking your younger so far up his arse you can taste his dinner from last night. You are a lost cause and deserve the club he is delivering you!

Archived